Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Recovery Sunday Daytime Special Event 5/11

"BARFLY RECOVERY" -

1:00PM TO 8:00PM -

Take Mom out for an Early Brunch and then Head down to Recovery(3465 6th Street-Los Angeles, Corner of 6th/Alexandria)- Recovery is a Sunday Social Club for you to come out to and Network, Socialize, Relax, Drink, Eat, hang out with friends or make new once! This Week Intoxicate U is joining up with Recovery and some of the Best DJ's I've worked with for to blow it out, including the return of REBECCA SIN, which usually spinns at Spundea or special events like the Wiltern Theater to a crowd of 2000+. This is the only place where you can enjoy her in an intimate setting!!!

----- For those of You who make through the whole day, Brad Thomas and friends will be Heading to the STANDARD DOWNTOWN for a little party on the Roof Top for the Evening. No Cover Charge, 100% free - More Info On Recovery @

http://alexatucla.tripod.com/recovery - Hope to see you all there this week!!!!

dammit, alex, i've had to work every sunday for the past million-quadrillion years, including this one!!! and i can't think of a better way to spend a sunday afternoon than to chill outside, listen to some good music, and talk to people - ones i've met and ones i haven't.

i am sooo there the next sunday i have off. the weather's gotten so lovely, too; it just gets more and more frustrating to work every weekend :mad: !!! hope you have a good one :) !

man, try to come, this Sunday should be wild.......

I mean W I L D , plus everyone who comes can hang out at the Standard with us too for the afterparty.....

he he

(well, should....)

IN ANY CASE....

pics/info on the event is on my site

take your mom to brunch, afterwards come on down, weather is finally cooperating.....WOOO HOOO!!!

lol

alex

All the stuff I get offered thruout the week, I forward onto my weekly Newsletter, which you can subscribe thru to my mainpage @ http://alexatucla.tripod.com/welcome.html

Usually have the usual stuff like Highlands, A.d., Las Palmas, Barfly e,t,c, but most of the time have other stuff too, like some one offs, special events, open bar happenings e.t.c.

I also like to suggest some not so "in the know" places where you can check out some great House or Hip Hop, off the beaten path, most of those events are free....

Hope that helped :hat: