Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is club music from 3 years ago better than todays?

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Any1 else notice that the tracks today are not as good as the tracks from a few years back?

:laugh: :laugh: y cause there is no synth hooks to get ur fist pumpin and go searchin for ur 5th hit of the night

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: y cause there is no synth hooks to get ur fist pumpin and go searchin for ur 5th hit of the night

:laugh:

yea dood are you kidding? the music now is light years better than a few years back...........now it's not just about loud catchy hooks..........it's about really good beats. Can't get away with just pressin a few keys on the synth anymore..........

nothing personal, on the whole, music today sucks big time, most of the dj's spinning are a dime a dozen low end spinners. good ones are far and few between. crowds in clubs barely know what good music sounds like

Originally posted by tyco

:laugh:

yea dood are you kidding? the music now is light years better than a few years back...........now it's not just about loud catchy hooks..........it's about really good beats. Can't get away with just pressin a few keys on the synth anymore..........

I agree with you that music continuously gets better and more creative, but still.....music is a art, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion, no?

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

yo me and my boys were just talkin bout that last nite.....there were so many pumping hot songs out there back a few years ago...now they come too few and far between.....what the fuck is up with that :cool:

dude, u dont know music do u?? i get hot new tracks almost everyday.. i have over 50 cd i burned filled with "sick" new club tracks just from 2003... if u search, trust me, youll find!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

I agree with you that music continuously gets better and more creative, but still.....music is a art, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion, no?

yes I agree...........

but that's really all I did was state my opinion, right? I mean, I don't think he is wrong for liking music more back then..........mayeb crazy, but never wrong ;)

well i got hooked on the music b4 any substances ('cept alcohol)

and the music was far better than it is today.

add drugs to the mix and it leaves it in the dust. everyone can have a different opinion but the music 1996 -1999/early 2k was just amazing

Originally posted by drmoxx

well i got hooked on the music b4 any substances ('cept alcohol)

and the music was far better than it is today.

add drugs to the mix and it leaves it in the dust. everyone can have a different opinion but the music 1996 -1999/early 2k was just amazing

i agree to an extent... music 3 years ago was crazy.. but then again so was i.. however i do remember there was a music dry spell for a while.. but now.. there are some hot songs out..

i always say that if i didn't have all this music in my house.. i would never want to go out.. every since i started downloading music.. all i want to do is hear it out..