Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mkutlass

reeni u single? what do u look like? Would u mine if I buy u some drinks and we can dance to some hip hop ? :) :). I will be sippin cystral and u can back your thing up. LOL

im single;)

im usually wearing a hoodie and sweats with some

timberland boots

lol

damn, i think this hip hop thing is gettin a little outta hand.... guys, adam and bill are just tryin new things thats all, if it works it works, i'm all for it if the hotties shake their asses to hip hop and personally like i said i'm not a big fan of hip hop at a club but i really dont mind if the vibe is right and the crowd is clean..... and for those of you thinking its gonna attract thugs, i really really really doubt it that they will make it past mike, he'll keep their ass out there for at least an hour or until they give up, i aint worried bout this at all..... lets all just have some friggin fun and drop this shyt, if it works good, keep doin it...if it dont then it will be dropped simple as that.

keep up the good work adam, splash fridays are off the hook....lookin foward to Surf Sundays real soon too... u guys throw a kickass party

Originally posted by amercali

GET RID OF THE HIP POP! your going to attract THUGS

especially with the jersey city hoodies nearby. once they get word about hip hop and "all these hotties" shakin their booty.

i always thought you can get the girlies dancing by playing some vocals......beats the hip hip crap