Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the new vip PINK ROOM......................... @MERGE!

Anyone planning to have an birthday parties or any big groups wanting to reserve tables in our new level 2 vip PINK ROOM this summer let me or "the solar girls"know..

The level 2 PINK ROOM will be a bottles only chanpange room with a totally different vibe and atosphere than the main room. Featuring seperate sound and rotating djs every week including lots of your favorite Metro dj including

SHAWN INK

JUSTIN HIGGINS

MARK AMMATUCCI

JOE GEORGIO

MIKE BUGOUT

and more..............

The PINK ROOM will have cocktail waitress service and also has another set of bathrooms so you dont have to go downstairs. Let me know if you have any questions.

That Sat. night will be insane at Merge..

And I am almost posative that if there is a line and you wanted to get in that night..if you and your party wanted to go upstairs to vip that you would not have to wait on line but you would need to get a table. (email me for any questions)solarlounge@comcast.net

You would just have to let me know.

Originally posted by kostaP

Reservation Saturday July 26th.

The Kosta P Birfday Bash in the Pink Room.

Sandman will be the first one there he Loves Pink it'll match his shoes...(Feg)haha

hopefuly i will be able to go down by then.. kosta you have to save me a pink chair to sit in:)

Originally posted by dani672

hopefuly i will be able to go down by then.. kosta you have to save me a pink chair to sit in:)

You feelin any better yet. Still looking into the other thing for you. Might have something. I'll PM.

Pink chair Reserved for Dani pink napkins for foodidoo and pink champagne. all for MEEEEE. Pink Buttplugs for Sandman and pink nipple tassles for Roddiggaa Hollaaa

Hey on the night of the white party can you still call it the Pink room??

Originally posted by dani672

you can do what every you want you are mr. metro!!!

yes kosta i feel great as long as i keep myslef drugged up.. hey my percocets are pink.. i can bring them to the pink party...

Only if you got enough perks to go around!!!!