Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"The Dreamed About ...

vipnerd

small club ... "

Those were the exact same words Anthony Pappa used to describe me his feelings over Nerve.

The night was outstanding ... Jon Cowan played an incredible opening set for Pappa ... Building it up ... letting the energy accumulate ... setting the vibe of the place ... leaving the music at the exact point where Anthony needed it to be ...

Pappa simply destroyed the venue ... music that kept the dancefloor just building and exploting ... cheered by the warmth of having the crowd just feets away ... using the maximum potencial of a ... ready to party ... vibeful crowd ...

I could go further with my description ... for all of those who were in the house ... thank you ... I know you had a blast ...

Music ... the way we used to do it is back ... and the outlet for this music is ready ...

"the dreamed about small club" ... I agree ... :hat:

Pappa was sick, sick, sick.

Got there at 1 am. The doorman hooked my friend and I with comps. We got vip bands and nice treatment in the vip. Place was packed, what struck me the most though was the decor. It changed since last time in WMC. Left around 4:20 and place was still going off.

The venue is cozy, clean sound and amicable staff. L&B will be insane in that venue.:)