Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay's Men are such Hypocrites/Junior!

Some gay men are such hypocrites. Many of you run around the place

screaming equal rights, equal rights and as soon as one of your own do

something you consider is associated with the "straight crowd" you call him a

sell out.

If you are going to bitch about equal rights remember it goes both ways

like many of you. You just can't use it when it's convenient for you. I'm straight

black and love house music. I think it's a bitch like some of you when you

condone discriminating behavior. I. e turning away straight people from your

parties. I remember back in the day me and a few friends getting shot down

from twilo because we were straight.

Making statements such as "Yeah,shes catering to the straight crowd" and

"that's not the queen I know. The queen I know doesn't spin for 'fish' and ugly straight people I'm disgusted" is extremely hypocritical.

Make up your mind, what do you people really want? I've accepted you for who you

are so do the same and accept me for who I am straight. When many of you hit on me on a day to day basis I'm very polite about letting you know I don't go that way.

If I were to respond with a left hook to your jaw like some people do it would be wrong, so its very wrong what you people are doing. If you want to be accepted for who you are please do the same and accept straight people for who they are straight.

On the same token I should remember that not all "fags" go skipping their asses

around NY saying we want to be in the Saint Patrick's Day Parade so maybe I should just ignore the ignorance of many of you. But sometimes you reach your breaking point.:mad::confused::blown: :blown:

The problem is . . .

NOT that we care less if str8 people show up...

its that mix alcohol/drugs and the WRONG str8 people a gay man ends up knocked out bcuz he hit on the wrong person.

Thats the problem and why GAY people feel more comfortable partying with other GAY people. If a group of str8 people showed up at Twilo without any Gays with them that is probably why they were turned away.

If you are str8 and showed up with gays that would make you gay friendly and those types weren't turned away from Twilo.

And I doubt Junior is trying to cater to the str8 crowd by advertising like this:

may25web.jpg

As for equal rights any human being in America land of the free deserves them.

That post had nothing to do with anything you just said. I was asking if Junior was a sellout, which he is. And I commented on how Junior is moody, which he is. If you want to be a homophobe, which you are, then hate on Junior because Junior does not play well for straight crowds.

And for the record I'm a straight black man you ignorant POS.

I H I

PS Did you lose a fucking chromosome?

good christ.. . The last thing I need to do when i get home from a long hard day at work is to see some muscle-mary throw a hissy at some cocoa chaqueer faghag and duke it out about the 'worlds most famout' DJ aka the short bald troll who's real name is Donald Fugfugnenheimen Schmegma and catfight about a party that starts on sunday when most normal people are going to church.

Both of you shut up immediately and find a boner to gnaw on.

=================================

FLEXMEN II: WHAT WOLVERINE COULDNT

=================================

Originally posted by jaysea

Shut the fuck up,

:laugh:

SEE bitches like you I'm talking about, truth hurts like that dick up your ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Jaysea you are the poster girl for gay men getting their noses broken.............:blown:

Renegade, you are an ignorant homophobe that wants SO BADLY for Bootsy Collins to bend you over and call you his ladyfreind.

Look, I'm sorry, we don't alwasy get what we want. But that's the way the world works. I want Gina Gershon to to be perpetually under my desk, but that's not going to happen.

So I think you should just accept that bootsy doesn't want to plow you the way you need, and let go of the anger.

Helping,

I H I

PS--go back to BP and stop giving intelligent brothers a bad rap. Its hard enough to rise up over the stereotypes without dumb asses like you. Be a part of the solution.

Shut the fuck up, u make no sence little girl, go back to fucking westchester, and in 10 years when u get half a clue, u can talk shit to me untill then, SHUT THE FUCK UP

and shine this FAGGOTS SHOES!

maybe u dont get in cause your UGLY, lol

i dont know, Fucking call

Diana Macbrill> PLastic surgen!

212 345-4576 Maybe she can help you?

god knows i cant, my ass is still sore from getting fucked by your husband, lol

:laugh:

that be because i suck dick?

DAVE

SOMONE Can we delete this fucking thing?!

REALLY! i mean, this homo this n that shit is fucking wearing thin, no one even posts on here anymore cause the board is now TRASH.....

MODERATORS CAN WE DELETE THIS!!

Listen Jaysea and ivehadit say all you want about me I don't give a shit..........Anyone can talk shit on cp, some tuff girls you two are. Lets not turn this into a homophobe thing.

POINT REMAINS THE SAME a lot of gay men are hypocrites. YOu can't ask for something for yourself then deny others the same.......:blown:

Originally posted by irenegade7

Listen Jaysea and ivehadit say all you want about me I don't give a shit..........Anyone can talk shit on cp, some tuff girls you two are. Lets not turn this into a homophobe thing.

POINT REMAINS THE SAME a lot of gay men are hypocrites. YOu can't ask for something for yourself then deny others the same.......:blown:

FACT You are a homophobe

FACT I am straight

FACT WGAF

FACTs No longer interest me

FACT:

Originally posted by irenegade7

POINT REMAINS THE SAME a lot of gay men are hypocrites. YOu can't ask for something for yourself then deny others the same

This is equivalent to saying 'all blacks are on welfare', all eyetalians smell like garlic and all mexicans are 3 feet tall. You can't make all-encompassing statements like that bc they ARE, in FACT, racist, homophobic, ignorant and dumb.

Straight, but willing to get felched if you offered,

I H I

The point being again...

bcuz of people like you who is a homophobe....they can't just let any str8 person into a gay party. Some str8 guyz can't handle a gay guy hitting on them or checking them out.

how is that hypocritical when peoples well being is at stake? should we just allow a skinhead into a hip hop party?? Thats why there are door people and a discretionary door policy.

I don't know how this turned into a gay vs. str8 thing when the question was is Junior selling out. Which means taking what is in the New York underground and making it New York mainstream.

may25web.jpg