Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FREE bus trip to MERGE opening.....THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!

Attention Metro Lounge/Merge/CPfamily.....

This SATURDAY MAY 17TH is the "sneak preview" Summer 2003 grand opening of ....

MERGE !!!!!!!

EVERYONE WHO ENTERS MERGE THIS SATURDAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT WILL RECIEVE A SUMMER 2003 MERGE VIP CARD (no vouchers,no gimmicks,no bull.......YOU WILL RECIEVE THE ACTUAL VIP CARD!)

Its gonna be a crazy night..........YOU ARE ALL INVITED!!!!

FREE BUS TRIP TO MERGE!!!!!..................

We are chartering a bus that will LEAVE FROM metro lounge this saturday @9:30 pm and go STRAIGHT TO MERGE,SEASIDE HEIGHTS everyone who is on the bus gets:

FREE BUS RIDE TO MERGE & BACK

FREE ADMISSION TO MERGE

GUARENTEED MERGE VIP CARD

and a SIICK night of partying!:D (possibly Merge to factory?)

YOU ARE ALL INVITED..........I EXPECT TO SEE ALL OF "THE FAMILY" ON THE BUS! A little PRE GAME FOR THE SUMMER TO GET EVERYONE IN THE MOOD.

MUSIC THIS SATURDAY BY: DEMAR

HOSTED BY THE SOLAR GIRLS

and i heard a "rumor" that someone by the name of RICHIE RYDELL just might spin for a little while this saturday, but thats just what i heard;)

DONT FORGET........this saturday will also be a sneak peak of our soundsystem addition............... AVALON!!!!!! your ENTIRE body will feel like it is having an ORGASAM:eek:

if you would like to come on the bus, you can bring as many people as you want ,if we have to get a few busses.......WE WILL!!!

SO to be on this bus , reply on this thread:

list your name plus how many people you will be bringing(ex.george +2)

arrive at METRO LOUNGE this saturday @9:30pm SHARP (please dont be late)

and then its OFF TO MERGE FOR FREE (including a vip card for everyone)

looking foward to the summer!

Originally posted by ml2k3

Attention Metro Lounge/Merge/CPfamily.....

This SATURDAY MAY 17TH is the "sneak preview" Summer 2003 grand opening of ....

MERGE !!!!!!!

EVERYONE WHO ENTERS MERGE THIS SATURDAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT WILL RECIEVE A SUMMER 2003 MERGE VIP CARD (no vouchers,no gimmicks,no bull.......YOU WILL RECIEVE THE ACTUAL VIP CARD!)

Its gonna be a crazy night..........YOU ARE ALL INVITED!!!!

FREE BUS TRIP TO MERGE!!!!!..................

We are chartering a bus that will LEAVE FROM metro lounge this saturday @9:30 pm and go STRAIGHT TO MERGE,SEASIDE HEIGHTS everyone who is on the bus gets:

FREE BUS RIDE TO MERGE & BACK

FREE ADMISSION TO MERGE

GUARENTEED MERGE VIP CARD

and a SIICK night of partying!:D (possibly Merge to factory?)

YOU ARE ALL INVITED..........I EXPECT TO SEE ALL OF "THE FAMILY" ON THE BUS! A little PRE GAME FOR THE SUMMER TO GET EVERYONE IN THE MOOD.

MUSIC THIS SATURDAY BY: DEMAR

HOSTED BY THE SOLAR GIRLS

and i heard a "rumor" that someone by the name of RICHIE RYDELL just might spin for a little while this saturday, but thats just what i heard;)

DONT FORGET........this saturday will also be a sneak peak of our soundsystem addition............... AVALON!!!!!! your ENTIRE body will feel like it is having an ORGASAM:eek:

if you would like to come on the bus, you can bring as many people as you want ,if we have to get a few busses.......WE WILL!!!

SO to be on this bus , reply on this thread:

list your name plus how many people you will be bringing(ex.george +2)

arrive at METRO LOUNGE this saturday @9:30pm SHARP (please dont be late)

and then its OFF TO MERGE FOR FREE (including a vip card for everyone)

looking foward to the summer!

I will be there but will not attend the bus I am bringing shit down for my shoire house .... unless the bus has room for a mattress then that a different story

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I will be there but will not attend the bus I am bringing shit down for my shoire house .... unless the bus has room for a mattress then that a different story

hey billy call me that day when you get down there.

Maybe we can strap the mattress to the top of the bus:laugh: :D

Originally posted by njstacked2

I am looking forward to Merge...We are opening our Shore House Saturday as well...should be sick!

I am bringing the bronze faces abd spraying everyone that comes in that is not tan enough:D

..Also I am giving away alot of atnning stuff so make sure you see me for that before I get to drunk and forget.

I am looking forward to Merge...We are opening our Shore House Saturday as well...should be sick!

stack since I will the only one down with Bobby I am having a house warming party

Maria I want to stop by the tanning salon on the way down for a quick tan

Originally posted by badassmafuka

stack since I will the only one down with Bobby I am having a house warming party

Maria I want to stop by the tanning salon on the way down for a quick tan

yoo..stop by our house..we only live 1 block from my salon!

Solargirl...Not to worry about the Bronze faces...i am all stocked up on it...!

Billy...We are going to have a BBQ...come on over.

Hey im not invited..wtf!!!:mad::D

I dont eat meat but can bring my veggie burgers:tongue:

Originally posted by ml2k3

Hey George what would you know about one of those argasm things??? When was your last time a couple of years ago??

HAHAHAHAHA

Save Kosta P a seat on the bus.

SolarGirl - I look like the guy from the movie powder. Its quite disgusting how pale I am. I tan very well but havent seen the light of day from all this clubbin. HAHA I see Irish people with better tans in the winter than me. Start sprayin. Start Sprayin a lot.

• 2 years later...