Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Manny The Greek's B-Day Bash

Huge Birthday Bash for Manny The Greek @ Club Abyss this Wednesday, with DJ David Quest of Velvet Rope opening things up from 8-11, that's right this huge bash starts at 8 p.m.. This party will be hosted by The Girls of Siren. Also spinning will be of course the birthday boy resident DJ Manny The Greek, along with DJ Kurt Lopez, so come this wednesday for the huge Birthday Bash.. Happy Birthday Day Manny!!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Joe.. put me on the list please...i am definately going..

also.. are you going to Rbar tomorrow night??/ I need those cocktail hour passes!

You dont really need the passes. Manny will let you in that section or I will. Come Early though!!

DJ Lineup for the night is

David Quest

Teo T

Manny

Kirk Lopez

Mannys Close friends, Family and Nightclub Industry Are invited to come at 8pm for a Private Cocktail Hour.

This party will set off the Wildlife Wed's for the summer!!

Gonna be a great time!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Joe.. put me on the list please...i am definately going..

also.. are you going to Rbar tomorrow night??/ I need those cocktail hour passes!

Consider it done! As Binoy already answered you dont need the cocktail hour passes.

haha, this party is going to be nutts. dave got some surprises for us. he is going to start out soft for the first hour then build things up. damn starting at 8pm. i think i am definitly fallin down the stairs this week, lol. guys get ready. manny happy birthday bro.

Z

Originally posted by binoys

Its all about the Cocktail Party!!! HAHAHAH

To the abyss crew.

I have a new north Jersey party that I started 2 weeks ago.

Now Its my boys b-day and I got the phone call and personal invite.

I promised manny I'll be there at 8pm. Im only gonna chill for an hour and then go to my pary up north, but I will be down regardless and manny said he's having his first drink with me, so I cant let him down.

Binoy and Jarmenio please promise me no shots no getting banged up and not too many drinks because I have to and I repeat HAVE to drive back up north by 9pm. Im showing my love for abyss manny and you guys but please go easy on me. I beg you!!!

Happy Birthday manny!!

Originally posted by kostaP

To the abyss crew.

I have a new north Jersey party that I started 2 weeks ago.

Now Its my boys b-day and I got the phone call and personal invite.

I promised manny I'll be there at 8pm. Im only gonna chill for an hour and then go to my pary up north, but I will be down regardless and manny said he's having his first drink with me, so I cant let him down.

Binoy and Jarmenio please promise me no shots no getting banged up and not too many drinks because I have to and I repeat HAVE to drive back up north by 9pm. Im showing my love for abyss manny and you guys but please go easy on me. I beg you!!!

Happy Birthday manny!!

Kosta no problem! Cause you never shove Moet down my throat at Metro Lounge when I can barely stand up. :laugh: