Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best New House Vocals

Originally posted by djmasseye

Sure I can. Played it during my afterhours show and people loved it! It's not coming from me it's coming from the masses. Remember this wasn't best underground stuff it was best vocals............

DJ Massi

:laugh: :laugh: masses, tina ann played durin afterhours, this board is hysterical

Okay, I have to agree with you about e-funk - shout but what's wrong with playing Tina Ann on my show, you have obviously never listened and have no idea what I play on there.

DJ Massi

www.massi.com

nothing at all if u like, i had gotten it sent to me a month ago or so and it is really bad. i thought it was amusing u said afterhours and the masses like it thats all

If you don't like it that's fine, there is nothing wrong with that but posts like these are exactly what is wrong or becomes wrong with these chat boards. The original post was for Best New Vocal Tunes, not "Post What You Think Are The Best Vocal Tunes and Wait For Someone To Make Fun Of You". I always see it happen on every board I have ever been on, which probably explains why I rarely post on any of them anymore and why I will probably stop posting here. Everyone has feelings about certain tracks and yes I said masses because it is called an afterhours show because of the time of night it's on but it still airs on a very major radio station, and when people listenening to mainstream radio like a track I made the mistake of saying the masses. Oh well, whatever.

By the way I missed your post on your vocal tracks or did you just visit this post to see whose you could pick on?

DJ Massi

If you don't like it that's fine, there is nothing wrong with that but posts like these are exactly what is wrong or becomes wrong with these chat boards. The original post was for Best New Vocal Tunes, not "Post What You Think Are The Best Vocal Tunes and Wait For Someone To Make Fun Of You". I always see it happen on every board I have ever been on, which probably explains why I rarely post on any of them anymore and why I will probably stop posting here. Everyone has feelings about certain tracks and yes I said masses because it is called an afterhours show because of the time of night it's on but it still airs on a very major radio station, and when people listenening to mainstream radio like a track I made the mistake of saying the masses. Oh well, whatever.

By the way I missed your post on your vocal tracks or did you just visit this post to see whose you could pick on?

DJ Massi

no need fo rme to post tracks on this board, if people cant do some homework findin some vocals or whatever it might be then oh well. plus its a messageboard to state opinions or whatever and thats what exactly what i did

Originally posted by mindfaqd

Well that was fun wasn't it? Since the thread got off the topic, I can move it to drama. U can never have a list thread without lurkers saying disparaging shit about ur tastes. :rolleyes: Its a damn shame.

:laugh: it was kinda fun from changing topics to Best Vox To Worse hahaha anyway throw it to the drama board actin like you are doin something useful :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

Well that was fun wasn't it? Since the thread got off the topic, I can move it to drama. U can never have a list thread without lurkers saying disparaging shit about ur tastes. :rolleyes: Its a damn shame.

lik eu have any taste u clueless fuck, there was no drama at all mindfag. u must feel powerful u can move threads nice job 30 something yr old moderator