Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Fridays.. MDW

Originally posted by solargirl

haha..sorry!

what are you doing..i ahev not slept in about 30 hrs now!

to many fat burners.

i just went to the gym, tanning, and ran 3 miles.....now i am gonna collapse.........i think we are gonna make a solar lounge appearance on saturday or sunday.......just giving you the early warning!!!!!.......sign us up for the sooper dooper solar bunny deluxe tanning experience.......w/ extra whip cream!!!! :D

MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE!!!!!

Billy- I think so brutha. I know you're ready to roll. Congrats again on the spots this summer.

dondiezel- Phenomenal movie. "What, did he step to you, Snoop Dog??" "Let's get out of here, this place is dead anyway." ha ha

Solargirl- check your pm's sista.

ninadd- LVBC 4 Eva, damn fucken right!!!

Originally posted by skippyd

really though aren't you really partying while workin the door....ITS SEASIDE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah thats so true!!

I will be having fun all weekdend while I work.

And i know billy will be to..he better not try to upstage my outfits...billy dont be a bitch like that..haha!:laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by piro8

Billy- I think so brutha. I know you're ready to roll. Congrats again on the spots this summer.

dondiezel- Phenomenal movie. "What, did he step to you, Snoop Dog??" "Let's get out of here, this place is dead anyway." ha ha

Solargirl- check your pm's sista.

ninadd- LVBC 4 Eva, damn fucken right!!!

I have no pm form you??

I deleted a few pms..maybe it was full.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i just went to the gym, tanning, and ran 3 miles.....now i am gonna collapse.........i think we are gonna make a solar lounge appearance on saturday or sunday.......just giving you the early warning!!!!!.......sign us up for the sooper dooper solar bunny deluxe tanning experience.......w/ extra whip cream!!!! :D

MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE!!!!!

Dave..you dork..hope you are able to stop by..i will warn the solarbunnies you are coming.

if not i will see you sat night.

Originally posted by solargirl

Dave..you dork..hope you are able to stop by..i will warn the solarbunnies you are coming.

if not i will see you sat night.

maria.....dont ever use the word dork as an insult again.......as punishment you can not tan for the next 2 weeks........alright casper!!!!

Originally posted by skippyd

it's a promotional excuse to get mangled while standing on the sidewalk in seaside.....nothing more....nothing less

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah its is!!!

Actually I am door person/host and I also work vip room..so I get to float around every where..which is the best...so Im not stuck at one spot all night.

..and besides that I have to keep on eye on the rest of the solar girls to make sure they are not embarassing me..

they sometimes get out of control when they have to much to drink..oh wait is it them that does that or me?? I forgot?haha

:eek::laugh::tongue: