Clubplanet Nightlife Community

visiting miami

icup

You should try out Shadow right across the street from Crobar, it's good, George Acosta spins on Sat. I have'nt been to Crobar lately but from what I see i'm going to have to check it out this sat. anyway, shadow is good , I love it, it's my 2nd home, i've been going there for a real long time and there is always a crowd, a good one. cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

visiting miami in june. wheres the place to go on a saturday night. anything remotely like Twilo(sat. night) would be great. unless of course you can talk me into something else.

racerx-

I am also going to Miami in June, and am looking for the same scene as you are. never been there myself and hopefully looking to find a place that has music as good as Twilo, as myself I have only been there on Friday's though. But from what i have heard from people is that Space for afterhours you would nuts to miss it, and Crobar is pretty good place, as well as Shadow Lounge. Just depends on the Dj's that will be there when you are there. When are you going?

Archived