Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clear your Calendars. . .

clubkat

aaaw shit, im down. ive never been to a sex board meetup, i have a feeling its just gonna be alot of talk but we'll see how it goes. im surprised ragga isnt posting about his nipple game. now that im 21 i can sit at the grown up table woo hoo! ill bring the manwhich y'all.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

And what else would you be expecting??? It's only a meet-up, it's not an orgy... :rolleyes::laugh2::tongue:

I love how people think its just one big orgy.:tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

And what else would you be expecting??? It's only a meet-up, it's not an orgy... :rolleyes::laugh2::tongue:

damn, it seems like everytime i post tastyt is on my ass criticizing something i say.:( i never said i thought it was an orgy, all i mean is that people talk alot and say there going to do things that they dont.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by marcid21

it's not? forget it...i'm not cummin'. :mad:

and I was gonna let you use my face as a bar stool too

Originally posted by t0nythelover

damn, it seems like everytime i post tastyt is on my ass criticizing something i say.:( i never said i thought it was an orgy, all i mean is that people talk alot and say there going to do things that they dont.

Cum now. It should be clear through my brilliant use of smilies, that I was far from getting on your ass... :hat: