Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long how lo-ooooooong will I slide...

dgmodel

Duration...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Duration...

• 15-20mins...
    • 20-30mins...
    • 30-45mins...
    • 1hr...
    • 1.5hrs...
    • 2hrs...
    • 2.5hrs+...
    • times~!? i cant even remember when i had sex last...

I couldn't give it an average time... I mean, there's:

"it's getting late, and once we're finished it's time to go to sleep and wait for the alarm to go off so we can start another fabulous day at work"

"I just walked in the door and I'm really kind of hungry, but we're both really horny so wtf, let's have a quickie before dinner"

"it's Saturday, I'm still groggy but your morning flagpole poking me in the back is better than any alarm clock- let's get that thing taken care of and get started on breakfast"

"It's Saturday afternoon and this morning's quickie followed by a hearty breakfast has got me in the mood for some more, but now we're going to take our time"

"It's the weekend, let's just spend the next two days :bong: and

:makeout:, :hump:, :licker: and :bj: "

So you see... I really can't answer the question. :)

i dont think i have an average ... ive had sex from 30 mins to having those day long marathons which are the bomb ... but of coarse both of you have to be in the same mindset & up to it.. but when they happen , they are nothing short of phenomenal ;) ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

if youve done it more than once you have an average...

nope !! no average... ive only done it once:D :D

seriously tho ... i dont know what my average is ... i never really sat down and took time..

lmao... well you should... i keep a journal right on my nightstand... with time started time ended and i do monthly averages... then on the overall scale quarterly then for year ending i avg all and know exactly where i stand... noone else does this??? :blank:

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... well you should... i keep a journal right on my nightstand... with time started time ended and i do monthly averages... then on the overall scale quarterly then for year ending i avg all and know exactly where i stand... noone else does this??? :blank:

LOL :laugh: God help you babe!