Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimmy is finally back this friday!

limesobe

Lime Bar is proud to present

Jimmy T

who is finally back at Lime Bar. :clap2: Jimmy's first appearance at Lime was nothing short of memorable, and we are proud to have him back again.

NO COVER :: NO ATTITUDE

OPEN BAR 10-12

:party:

Guest saleen351

I'll be at karma but good luck jimmy, but if YOU GAVE ME YOUR DEMO YOU COULD SPIN KARMA AS WELL:idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i will def. be there for this event!!!!!

(this was a quick message from the office of mrmatas2277..he will still be at jury duty till this week)

Tell OJ i said hello......

Guest saleen351

Hey jimmt even though I won't be there, i still want my track request....

Who Da Funk ft. Terra Deva - Sting Me Red (Clever)

track goes the funk off, and would perfect for that room...

Originally posted by saleen351

Hey jimmt even though I won't be there, i still want my track request....

Who Da Funk ft. Terra Deva - Sting Me Red (Clever)

track goes the funk off, and would perfect for that room...

he dropped it last time!!!:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by beatfriek

he dropped it last time!!!:D

well then i get another track request...

simon - Free At Last (Futureshock Freedom Mix)

or

american poem (i forget the real name gotta look)...... sick tune, that only been played twice since i moved here, once by og and once by the cooljunkie spin off guy...

and also drop: You know i was dancing in a disco back in 1987 and someone came up to me and asked, "what is this shit?" and I said ITS HOUSE MUSIC BABY, AND ITS HERE TO STAY.....!!!!!

OG FINALLY DROPPED IT BEFORE MY BANN.....:eek:

well then i get another track request...

simon - Free At Last (Futureshock Freedom Mix)

or

american poem (i forget the real name gotta look)...... sick tune, that only been played twice since i moved here, once by og and once by the cooljunkie spin off guy...

and also drop: You know i was dancing in a disco back in 1987 and someone came up to me and asked, "what is this shit?" and I said ITS HOUSE MUSIC BABY, AND ITS HERE TO STAY.....!!!!!

damn bro, u asking alot for a guy that aint gonna be there!!! Thats cool though, me and the hog will call you when he drops the bomba's!!! you can listen to jimmy while your at karma :idea:

OG FINALLY DROPPED IT BEFORE MY BANN.....:eek:

THATS A GOOD TRACK THERE SALEEN...DEFINITELY LIKE THE WAY OG THREW THAT ONE DOWN....DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE NAME OF THIS TRACK? HAVEN'T HEARD IT ON ANY SETS I HAVE. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

Sorry I can't make it babe, but I will brave the door at space to see you in the patio. :D Luv ya!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ecpolo521

THATS A GOOD TRACK THERE SALEEN...DEFINITELY LIKE THE WAY OG THREW THAT ONE DOWN....DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE NAME OF THIS TRACK? HAVEN'T HEARD IT ON ANY SETS I HAVE. :D

i have the track, but i forgot the name... i miss labeled it, so i gotta ask... but i did post about it, but i can't find the posts..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ecpolo521

IF YOU REMEMBER OR FIND OUT, LEMME KNOW. THANX:D

yea it seems all the djs are m.i.a. or blocking my aim this week....

jimmy knows the track.... its like elements or some shit like that... if i wasn't banned from vip you can search for my post over there on vipguestlist.com about it, my name was jessic focker... but i can't search fot it since i'm banned, and cp doesn't have it anymore after the serve switch..