Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is that song? HELP

I have been looking for the title of a song that is about 5 yrs old.

It played in either Twilo or sound factory in NYC. You must forgive me my mind was a blur back then :cool:

But anyway it had some lyrics that kept calling out for lola. I think they said "Lola can you hear me? Can you hear me Lola. There coming Lola."

If this sounds at all familiar to anyone let me know. That song popped in my head a while back and I have to find it.

Im stuck in AZ and i have to keep my NYC memories alive.

If anyone knows any good Cd's with old twilo or factory music let me know. (I have most of juniors stuff)

Originally posted by nyc2army76

I have been looking for the title of a song that is about 5 yrs old.

It played in either Twilo or sound factory in NYC. You must forgive me my mind was a blur back then :cool:

But anyway it had some lyrics that kept calling out for lola. I think they said "Lola can you hear me? Can you hear me Lola. There coming Lola."

If this sounds at all familiar to anyone let me know. That song popped in my head a while back and I have to find it.

Im stuck in AZ and i have to keep my NYC memories alive.

If anyone knows any good Cd's with old twilo or factory music let me know. (I have most of juniors stuff)

nylix-goosebumps.................she says lula, a few mixes probably vicious or way out west.....classic

I checked out that song but it's not it. I guess my search continues. I also cannot seem to find Your love is taking me over by Knight breed. i found it on a compilation cd. but its about the only good song on the cd. I tried looking for it in kaza but had no luck.

Are you sure she/he says Lola or does they say Lula?

Lula's voice is in some of Vicious' traxx (Trip to Uranus and Ecstacy (take your shirts off)).

In addition, she came out with a track back in 2000 I believe called 'Men are drugs'

Hope that helps.