Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so, you say you support the local scene????

sgtfury

well, heres your chance to prove it:

2 local no-name DJs (me and pete dekan) are spinning alongside Dave Padilla at the new Slack Lounge on North Miami Ave, Friday night starting at 12:00 midinight. Admission is $7 and there will be afterhours after 5am.

If you want a break from expensive cover charges, overpriced drinks, and restrictive dresscodes..please support your true local underground scene.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sgtfury

well, heres your chance to prove it:

2 local no-name DJs (me and pete dekan) are spinning alongside Dave Padilla at the new Slack Lounge on North Miami Ave, Friday night starting at 12:00 midinight. Admission is $7 and there will be afterhours after 5am.

If you want a break from expensive cover charges, overpriced drinks, and restrictive dresscodes..please support your true local underground scene.

i agree but you guys decided to go up against the maze movment and DP and you guys should play there... I'd def come but won't be for two weeks... Karma first... my local scene...

and sgt my perception is you guys play trance, just make sure you guys define your styles a little better so we know... Cause my crew sez sgt and dekan, we say trance....

Guest brwneydtrouble

I may swing by to see you guys after seeing my other friend DJ. Till after 5 you say?

i won't be able to make it because i am going to be supporting some local talent while he spins at his house party! go flip!

i wish you both the best of luck! for all of those who can make it, do so and support our boys, stgfury & dekan! rip it up, dudes.