Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Matrix Reloaded

Originally posted by silvershoes

I thought the sex scene while the 250,000 people were dancing was pretty cool.

The Cave Rave? :laugh: I thought that was one of the lamest parts of the whole movie.

I won't go into detail here, but the first half of Reloaded and the second half are two different movies. The first half, before they re-enter the Matrix - it blows. The second half (with the exception of the Burly Brawl, which was a huge letdown b/c of the obvious CGI work that looked like a video game inserted into a movie) rawked it.

*edit* OK I was a bit harsh - the first half didn't really "blow". . .it just wasn't what I was expecting. I heard a good explanation of it: "i guess if you're interested in thinking about why things are the way they are in the Matrix, you'd consider the first half more of a think piece... building the philosophical foundation for why they are doing what they are. if you're just looking for good special fx and explosions, the first half is a waste of your time."

Originally posted by cookiegirl

The Cave Rave? :laugh: I thought that was one of the lamest parts of the whole movie.

I won't go into detail here, but the first half of Reloaded and the second half are two different movies. The first half, before they re-enter the Matrix - it blows. The second half (with the exception of the Burly Brawl, which was a huge letdown b/c of the obvious CGI work that looked like a video game inserted into a movie) rawked it.

Stop talking about the movie! I won't see it till tomorrow!!!!

OK I was a bit harsh - the first half didn't really "blow". . .it just wasn't what I was expecting. I heard a good explanation of it: "i guess if you're interested in thinking about why things are the way they are in the Matrix, you'd consider the first half more of a think piece... building the philosophical foundation for why they are doing what they are. if you're just looking for good special fx and explosions, the first half is a waste of your time."

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE, DO NOT READ THIS POST.

I thought it was "OK". Would see it again but they tried to make it too philosophical...plus unless they really explain the last part of the end well in the next episode, the thing will be a flop in my mind. Trying to get waaayyy out of the realm of realism (X-Men 2 vs Matrix).

Guest jroo

the part where the girl was eating the slice of cake, and the french dude talking, all i had in my head was from that song.

"ecs-ta-cy, ecs-ta, ecs-ta, ecs-ta-cy," i wanted to make a song out of it. just have a beat with those the words and sounds from the movie and the ecstacy part.

Originally posted by jroo

the part where the girl was eating the slice of cake, and the french dude talking, all i had in my head was from that song.

"ecs-ta-cy, ecs-ta, ecs-ta, ecs-ta-cy," i wanted to make a song out of it. just have a beat with those the words and sounds from the movie and the ecstacy part.

I gotta get me some of that cake. :love2:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by jroo

im trying to download it now, so that i can make that song