Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MDW training update????, LOL LOL.....

jy04

As always Rod, you start up all this fucking drama then play dumb. Thats about all your fat ass is good for. Take a minute and really think about what your life has amounted to. Absolutely nothing. All you have to show for your efforts are some goofball friends and a reputation as Rodigga.

Carguy. I do not know you that well. But where do you come off with this Mr Tough Guy Attitude? Kyle and I have met you. I thought you were nice, and a bit goofy and obnoxious. But you are about as harmless as a fly little man. When was the last time you were in a fight? And didnt have your "Boys" backing you up? I doubt you have ever fought anyone one on one and survived. Lose the tough guy attitude. It does not fit your Gap attire, nor your nothing but average physique. I suggest you quit your yapping internet tough guy, before you get yourself in over your head. So how is the spar training going anyway? You were bragging about it so much to the boyz when I met you. But I wonder if you really follow through with anything? Doubtful. I'll bet you have not even trained in over two weeks, let alone sparred.

Dave. Good to see you are keeping your mouth shut finally. Maybe you are starting to see the light on Rod, and cutting your ties.

812 and Billy. You two make a cute couple. Go get a room and quit sucking everyone's dick. They are not your friends.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jy04

As always Rod, you start up all this fucking drama then play dumb. Thats about all your fat ass is good for. Take a minute and really think about what your life has amounted to. Absolutely nothing. All you have to show for your efforts are some goofball friends and a reputation as Rodigga.

Carguy. I do not know you that well. But where do you come off with this Mr Tough Guy Attitude? Kyle and I have met you. I thought you were nice, and a bit goofy and obnoxious. But you are about as harmless as a fly little man. When was the last time you were in a fight? And didnt have your "Boys" backing you up? I doubt you have ever fought anyone one on one and survived. Lose the tough guy attitude. It does not fit your Gap attire, nor your nothing but average physique. I suggest you quit your yapping internet tough guy, before you get yourself in over your head. So how is the spar training going anyway? You were bragging about it so much to the boyz when I met you. But I wonder if you really follow through with anything? Doubtful. I'll bet you have not even trained in over two weeks, let alone sparred.

Dave. Good to see you are keeping your mouth shut finally. Maybe you are starting to see the light on Rod, and cutting your ties.

812 and Billy. You two make a cute couple. Go get a room and quit sucking everyone's dick. They are not your friends.

I am really a nice guy,so why you involve me in this BS I dont know. I actually havent faught or sparred in over a month, but trust me hon, you don't forget how to. You should really stop picking fights for your BF, If he has a real problem with me tell him to confront me, I dont think he does though. If I were him I wouldnt want to fight me though, trust me when I say that you shouldnt let the hair and the pretty boy image fool you. I have no problem,I dont start fights, I finish them, and I am not afraid of anyone, please stop this nonsense unless you or youre BF have a legitamate problem. I dont wanna hurt anyone. Thanks bye now

Originally posted by jy04

ok... I guess I should call the Holiday inn so we can all get blow jobs from you

...omg......i really hope this is a joke....:laugh: .......if not......are u fucking kidding me!?.............who does this!?......did u really create a name on a messageboard too tell people your boyfriend is sad cause he is smaller than them?.....and now say he is gonna kick their asses! lmao............cry me a river...then go drown in it!