Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Debut of Ivano Bellini @ Discotheque, Thurs May 22

disco0522_flyer.jpg

Rob, Erick Morillo and Subliminal Records in association with SFP Records present the debut of IVANO BELLINI's monthly residency @ Discotheque for the Filtered Sessions.

Featuring music by DJs Ivano Bellini (SFP Records, Space Terrace - Miami) and Greg Bahary (Live Element, Hot 22). Tasha at the door.

OPEN BAR - Free vodka cocktails 10-11pm.

Birthday bash for Deepak (of Hidden) in the back lounge.

Infoline - 212.591.2408

VIP Table Reservations - 212.352.9999

Free for ladies before midnight on the Clubplanet guestlist. $10 all night otherwise.

www.clubplanet.com/guestlists

Discotheque

17 West 19th Street

(btw 5th & 6th Avenues)

Originally posted by sheendawg

Yeah, I like him! I just came back from 2 months in Miami so I feel like he's an old friend at this point. :laugh:

I'll be there!

are you as aquainted with him as well as the 2 groupies that mike bugout and I saw practically rape him... the plus side of it is that one chick let ivano rip her wife beater off to reveal just her bra. :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

doesnt bellini live in NY and flies to Miami on the weekend for afterhours at Space? anyone know? just curious if that is true why he hasnt spun in NY before.

He sure does! Don't know why he hasn't spun in NY before (that is to our knowledge). The locals clown him big-time, but I have enjoyed each Sunday afternoon at Space! And Sunday nights at Prive......oh well.

@ ECPolo (my buddy) - Just e-mail the person that started the thread or the info should be contained within the first post.....perhaps I will finally meet you!

Originally posted by ecpolo521

Will do. I'm still contemplating between Satoshi and Ivano. Never seen Satoshi b4. If I end up going to Disco, I'll let you know sheendawg, otherwise, will meet somewhere else during the weekend or in sometime in Miami. :D

Aight! I would cajole you into coming to Disco, but I'm still in Philly and may wait until Friday to come home....... :)