Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr moderator MIndfag

Originally posted by wakeup

i think you should post some of ur tracks to livin up this board :laugh: :laugh:

u must sit around for hours laughing at urself. ur a smug prick and everyone on the board knows it. u don't post ur favs of anything and u just make comments about other peoples tastes. At least the other people on the board aren't afraid to have an oppinion of their own instead of having an oppinion about someone elses oppinion. why would u wanna sit back and comment about peoples tastes. please enlighten us w/ ur own and we'll talk.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

u must sit around for hours laughing at urself. ur a smug prick and everyone on the board knows it. u don't post ur favs of anything and u just make comments about other peoples tastes. At least the other people on the board aren't afraid to have an oppinion of their own instead of having an oppinion about someone elses oppinion. why would u wanna sit back and comment about peoples tastes. please enlighten us w/ ur own and we'll talk.

did u really waste all the typin mindfag, go leach for some more tracks and use ur moderating powers, u clown :laugh:

did u really waste all the typin mindfag, go leach for some more tracks and use ur moderating powers, u clown :laugh:

whats the matter buddy, did I make a good point??? So now instead of adressing what I said, ur gonna attack me personally?

Who the fuck are u calling clown? Talk about a person in need of a mirror.

Who am I?

if u wanna see my traks go look at vip i post all my knew shit their

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

When You have something interesting to say then you can talk you fcking tool, you better stop throwing my Post in the drama board, there was no drama in the other post for you to put in the drama board you clown do your fckin "job" right

Have A Nice Day :cool:

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

When You have something interesting to say then you can talk you fcking tool, you better stop throwing my Post in the drama board, there was no drama in the other post for you to put in the drama board you clown do your fckin "job" right

Have A Nice Day :cool:

I know it doesn't interest u dude. The truth never interests people like u.

I know it doesn't interest u dude. The truth never interests people like u.

the truth about what that some people might not like me on a messageboard:laugh: :laugh: like i care or want internet friends to swap tracks and have meet ups :laugh: now go move this to drama to make u think uve achieved a powerful position in life

and away we go.....................:rolleyes:

Good girl, your learning you twat....I hope you dont tell your friends about this board since you are a mod because all you do is get clowned each and everytime you open your mouth...

WOW you catch on Fast.......

Speaking of jobs, dont you have one to go to?OOPS! Im sorry. I forgot that YOU"RE still working on getting your G.E.D.

When you need a job(beside construction work or flippin' burgers), you can PM me and I'll be sure to hook you up. thanks!:D

Originally posted by avalondon3

Speaking of jobs, dont you have one to go to?OOPS! Im sorry. I forgot that YOU"RE still working on getting your G.E.D.

When you need a job(beside construction work or flippin' burgers), you can PM me and I'll be sure to hook you up. thanks!:D

WOW took you long enough to think of that one....Go Hop on Dresden Joq and maybe you could predict what anthem is coming out from them next you cunt....

wow that was funny :rolleyes::blown: u really are lame with all ur comebacks, now go email dave the wave and start looking for the new future of dance music:laugh:

the truth about what that some people might not like me on a messageboard:laugh: :laugh: like i care or want internet friends to swap tracks and have meet ups :laugh: now go move this to drama to make u think uve achieved a powerful position in life

not really buddy. say the words with me it'll be easier.......

For me this is only a HOBBY. can u say hobby? for u its a lifestyle. U must be real insignificant in life to be such a douchebag on the net. That way noone can actually confront u face to face. I bet u'd piss ur pants at any real confrontation. This way u can safely pick on people without ever fearing that someone will smack ur jaw out of place. Don't be a punk all ur life kid. Grow the fuck up. :D

For me this is only a HOBBY. can u say hobby? for u its a lifestyle. U must be real insignificant in life to be such a douchebag on the net. That way noone can actually confront u face to face. I bet u'd piss ur pants at any real confrontation. This way u can safely pick on people without ever fearing that someone will smack ur jaw out of place. Don't be a punk all ur life kid. Grow the fuck up. :D

lbahhahahhahaha i see people out from here all the time obvioulsy ur clueless to how many im friends with or have mutual friends with. next try :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: " Hobby " LMAO hahahahahaha you fckin clown , you really think you run this board by taking post by post and throwing it in the drama board THINKING you have power ha guess what your a piece of sht you know this, now go do something useful since you are a " MUSIC " mod go post a top 10 and PLEASE NEW MUSIC ONLY

Thanks

Really? It only took 3 mins from your reply to my reply. I guess when your brain cells cease to function, time does seem a little slow. :laugh:

Your boring me as much as MindFag does your comebacks are weak just as much as your muzik game is maybe you and mindfag could get together and help each other out you clueless fuk....Im Done With you , you are waisting my time......

buh bye

Good girl, your learning you twat....I hope you dont tell your friends about this board since you are a mod because all you do is get clowned each and everytime you open your mouth...

the only fools that fuck with me are u idiots and since u have no credibility anyway I think I'll continue to stick around :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: " Hobby " LMAO hahahahahaha you fckin clown , you really think you run this board by taking post by post and throwing it in the drama board THINKING you have power ha guess what your a piece of sht you know this, now go do something useful since you are a " MUSIC " mod go post a top 10 and PLEASE NEW MUSIC ONLY

Thanks

Post anything significant ever that doesn't have to put someone else down so u can feel better about urself. I don't think I run anything. The title is moderator not dictator but it does give the chance to fuck with idiots like u. :D

Thanks

hobby :laugh: :laugh: mindfag has a hobby posting on a messageboard with the power to move threads as a moderator :laugh: see mindfag lucky for me i get PAID to spin, get paid to do other work in the industry and not only do i buy vinyl but i get a nice load of shit free once or twice a week. so enjoy ur little hobby on the internet u clown