Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ha...a shallow question

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

what do you when a really unattractive guy/girl starts to hit on you on a continous basis? you don't want to piss them off or hurt their feelings because you see them on a constant basis....

how do you subtlely tell them to bugger off....but in a nice way....

Try to be subtle in the approach, and gentle...but try this.

Ask this person for advice about another guy you like, sort of suck him into being a friend before allowing anything else..

Also in those conversations pick out traits of a guy that you love, that your sure he doesnt possess. example...blondes...and hes brunette...blue eyes..when he has brown..etc..

Gently letting him know he is not your type is the best way...without hurting anyones feelings, nor creating a grandiose scaled plan..

Originally posted by fineones

would any of u ladies actaully break down and go out

with that person...im deffinetly not the tell u i love u and then stick around and see what happens kinda guy...

but do guys think this actually works...its had to happen before

for someone to continue...??

and maybe thats the guy whos forreal..hes obviously dedicated to you

so thats gotta say somthing right ?

hah i dont know..bored and felt liek typing

nah ... i understand ur point.. but the thing is.. with me, if im not initially attracted to u... i never will be. its weird. cuz i have to like the person somehow in order for it to go anywhere... feelings of attraction for my friend anthony, since day 1, have been nonexistent. and thats just the way itll stay. it may seem shallow but i find it very hard to "grow to love somebody" i mean yea its possible.. but i havent been in a situation like that.