THE PLACE WAS HOT!!!!

we were all impressed

we had a great time

great atmosphere....great looking crowd

cannot wait to see our pics on upscalevenue.com

geogie porgie nice bartending job as always....:laugh:

nice seeing everyone...definately be back next week and for axels bday party

btw....when r u boys throwing me a bday party:confused: :idea:

I just got home I had to drive New Jersey's only one arm DJ home. He's all big willy now gettin a chauffer and shit.

Kelly Cools Thanx for coming out night was a Huge success.

Tell the rest of your chickees it was good seein em also. You guys are the best.

George New Jersey's only Guest bartender did a wonderful job Thanx for the insight on that other thing as well, You truly are a great friend and "Family"

Thank you to all that came out. I had a great time myself. Roveen you did an awesome job......disappearing..Just kidding I held down the fort.

But you were insane tonight!!

Next week DJAIS Vip card giveaway then week after is axel b-day bash and

Kelly cools when are we throwing your B-day party!!!!lEMME KNOW THE VIP 2ND FLOOR IS RESERVED AND ALL YOURS!!!!

Im exhausted and going to pass out now.

Good night all!!!

Wow...what a night!!

It was amazing...full fuckin house..very good looking crowd, atmosphere and of course...the sounds..

Roveen...you are getting better and better.:D

Ok fine..you are the best!!!

It was nice to see everyone,..Kelly, Sandy, Rafi Y., Krista, Kareem, and everybodyelse that i forgot to mention..(wow..i forgot to mention over 100 people...lol)

George..thanx for being the best bartender last night..u are great

I have so many pictures from last night..I will post them on my site by tomorrow..www.upscalevenue.com

NEXT WEEK, MAY 21ST, WE WILL GIVE AWAY DJ'S VIP CARDS.

AND THE WEEK AFTER MAY 28TH......

MY FUCKIN B-DAY BASH..

WEDNESDAY MAY, 28TH WE WILL HAVE MY B-DAY BASH WITH THE BEST LINGERIE SHOW YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!!:D

SEE EVERYONE NEXT WEEK..

AXEL A.

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

if u went to get laid, i will be mad...because u didnt let me leave early for the same reason 2 weeks ago..:D just kidding..

wussup roveen

I'll tell you in 2 weeks where he went this way you can laugh about it and not be pissed.

Originally posted by thesandman

Great job on the party, even I was impressed.

Lots of hot babes, George serving the damage, and Roveen had some great music......

Ill go there again no doubt....

You just disappeared last night....

Originally posted by kostaP

I just got home I had to drive New Jersey's only one arm DJ home. He's all big willy now gettin a chauffer and shit.

Kelly Cools Thanx for coming out night was a Huge success.

Tell the rest of your chickees it was good seein em also. You guys are the best.

George New Jersey's only Guest bartender did a wonderful job Thanx for the insight on that other thing as well, You truly are a great friend and "Family"

Thank you to all that came out. I had a great time myself. Roveen you did an awesome job......disappearing..Just kidding I held down the fort.

But you were insane tonight!!

Next week DJAIS Vip card giveaway then week after is axel b-day bash and

Kelly cools when are we throwing your B-day party!!!!lEMME KNOW THE VIP 2ND FLOOR IS RESERVED AND ALL YOURS!!!!

Im exhausted and going to pass out now.

Good night all!!!

Kosta what up kid I heard Giorgio is spinning there soon??? Or am I hearing things???

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Kosta what up kid I heard Giorgio is spinning there soon??? Or am I hearing things???

I guess you'll be coming down with wifey next time....:D

Remember big brother's watching!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

I guess you'll be coming down with wifey next time....:D

Remember big brother's watching!!!!!!

I know she is in great hands when I am not around with you guys:D ..... I will be there when Giorgio is spinning gotta show some support for DJ Spider MAN............lol he hates when I call him that.... Giorgio looks like Toby Bryant

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I know she is in great hands when I am not around with you guys:D ..... I will be there when Giorgio is spinning gotta show some support for DJ Spider MAN............lol he hates when I call him that.... Giorgio looks like Toby Bryant

Kobe Bryant or Toby McGuire? ;)