Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T-Mobile

Hey, my cellphine plan is up and I was wondering about t-mobile...I know it was voicestream and they sucked but I heard theyve since gotten alot better...Their phones are alot cheaper too...anyone know anything about them?

Thanks soooo much

The one main reason Im weary of it is because Im going to be in Buffalo most of the year for school. I know they have towers there and everything I already checked that out but I dont know anyone there that has it...hmmm...what to do what to do...

Thanks for the help

ive been using voicestream/t-mobile for a long time. customer service has greatly improved since it was taken over. International plan much more expensive than it used to be, and billing gets royally fucked up if you use it. Great service in Europe though.

my only other gripe is their decision to drop the Ericcson T28W.

great family plan deals, great long distance deals

Go on thier site and i think you can probably put in the zip code for you school and get a coverage map. Around here they are great, but if you travel once you get off major interstate routes, there are often no GSM (the technology their phones use) companies to roam onto in very rural areas. Their phones have no analog mode to back up their digital services in fringe areas. That said I had them for 3 years up until I started goin to school on staten island and their phoens didnt work for shit on the campus at SJU so i switched to Verizon - but my moms has my old phone and has no probs with it, and you can beat their prices.

It depends where ya using ur phone. Driving through Long Island T=Mobile cuts out a million times.

The best service overall is Verizon. Even out in the middle of nowhere they work. Plus they have the best Nationwide plans.

And just so you know I HATE Verizon...but am giving you an honest opinon bcuz coverage is the most important part of a cell phone.

Originally posted by cwa

It depends where ya using ur phone. Driving through Long Island T=Mobile cuts out a million times.

The best service overall is Verizon. Even out in the middle of nowhere they work. Plus they have the best Nationwide plans.

And just so you know I HATE Verizon...but am giving you an honest opinon bcuz coverage is the most important part of a cell phone.

nope trusst me i used to go to school in the middle of nowhere upstate ny it sucks

to me at&t has the best service....i however have NEXTEL now and i do not have any problems.....my school is upstate and it works pefectly and it works in the subway stations and in numerous states...but u shoul donly get it if u know a lot of nextel people

well my experience is using Verizon on Long Island and it don't cut out while your driving from one end to the other and trust me i lived way out in east suffolk.

i also use it from Long Island driving down to North Carolina and it doesn't cut out.

T-Mobile I know for a fact is bad. Driving on the LIE, Grand Central, etc. etc.