A comment about LP and Space....

sgtfury

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by guyman1966

Nice meeting you Friday night.

You must think I'm someone else, I was hanging at home Friday night, with friends....not even in Miami...however...I must say I visited Space 34 during WMC, and thought it was a vast improvment over the original Space. I have a pet peeve for one story clubs, and don't appreciate the less than friendly staff there. I have my standards, and once they fall below that, I don't go back. If someone was playing there that I wanted to see I'd probably go.

Originally posted by diabolique007

You must think I'm someone else, I was hanging at home Friday night, with friends....not even in Miami...

:drunk:

Some female told me her screen name. Something with a "d" and numbers.... 2 loud.... my bad.... shoot me please... :blown:

Originally posted by diabolique007

You must think I'm someone else, I was hanging at home Friday night, with friends....not even in Miami...however...I must say I visited Space 34 during WMC, and thought it was a vast improvment over the original Space. I have a pet peeve for one story clubs, and don't appreciate the less than friendly staff there. I have my standards, and once they fall below that, I don't go back. If someone was playing there that I wanted to see I'd probably go.

what hate? :confused: Just my opinion based on experience...likw I said, I'd go if it was worth it.