Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post All Matrix Reviews Here!

nexusgroove

I thought it was pretty kick-ass. The special effects were amazing,fight scenes, wicked car chase scene ( especially with those two tractor trailers) story-line wasn't bad , NEU and Trinity really hit it off, and definietely keeps you in suspense waitin for the next one. There's even a big party scene where they all jammin to some bangin tribal,proggy stuff!.... wonder who did that music .....

they gotta bring back those creepy, evil twin brothers

supposedly the next one , should be pretty dope

All in All i gave it a 7.5 out of a 10 ................. the story line was Average but the fight scenes/effects were really good ........... the only fight scene i think that was done wrong was the one with the 1000 agents , it was cool and whatnot, BUT it lasted tooooooooo long , it was likea 6-7 minute scene, should've been shorter .

And i agree those 2 bobmarly lookin / ghost buster brother twins were the best new additions to the matrix saga .

Enjoyable movie ,

"believe in fate"

Originally posted by mursa

the only fight scene i think that was done wrong was the one with the 1000 agents , it was cool and whatnot, BUT it lasted tooooooooo long , it was likea 6-7 minute scene, should've been shorter .

too long? what are you talking about? that scene was amazing! the movie was areally good. it just leaves you wanting more...there is not ending...its to be concluded in november.

Originally posted by mugatu

whats with that scene that, that chick soils her panties after eating that peice of chocolate cake

that was mildy amusing :blank:

actually, she didn't soil her panties...she was about to go orgasmic...that's why homeboy went to the ladies bathroom...to "help" her out...

another thing what's up with that silver spoon they gave to NEU right before he leaves, does that have any significance maybe from the previous movie or something

wait if i remember there was soemthing up with that in the first

I gotta start payin more attention top these "little" details :confused:

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck, Neo doesnt even know whats going on

too bad I have to wait months for the second half of this movie

another thing what's up with that silver spoon they gave to NEU right before he leaves, does that have any significance maybe from the previous movie or something

wait if i remember there was soemthing up with that in the first

I gotta start payin more attention top these "little" details :confused:

THERE'S NO SPOON...;)

Originally posted by ernextnation

THERE'S NO SPOON...;)

theres a scene where that loser kid runs up and gives NEO an odd shaped silver spoon when he's about to leave

looks like someone not paying attention, get with it

;)

theres a scene where that loser kid runs up and gives NEO an odd shaped silver spoon when he's about to leave

looks like someone not paying attention, get with it

;)

did you see the first movie? remember when he is at the oracle's and the kid bends the spoon.....thats where its from.

the kid says "there is no spoon".

entertainment: 8 out of 10

special effects: 10 out of 10 :D

do I want to wait six months until the next one? No!

Saw the movie at the Palace theatre, in Boca, which I would reccommend using for your favorite movies. We sat in the Primiere section, where the seats are huge and comfortable (great for couples). There is a bar and top notch restuarant only steps away, so you enjoy more than just popcorn at your seats

premiere ticketing: 561-395-6516

you guys should see the Animatrix series..it's amazing...100's of the top Japanimation artists tell the story of the Matrix before the computers took over..I hear it's coming out on DVD in the near future

I was wondering about that silver spoon, too! That's one of several loose ends that I can't make sense out of...

A really good review is in The Miami Herald by Rene Rodriguez: http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/entertainment/special_packages/matrix/reviews/5854045.htm . He is pretty much right on - too much talking, a few loose ends, simply not as tight as the first one, although overall still a good film.

I will go to see it again for three reasons: a) we had shitty seats B) I want to see the trailer for Revolutions as we left too early, and most importantly, c) being a perfectionist, I appreciate their meticulous special effects work so much... I look at it from the technical perspective, and must say, these sp. effects are second to none... they raised the bar once again!

P.S. The scene with many Agent Smiths WAS too long, not by much, maybe by a minute - too many shipments of Agent Smiths in there, could have gotten a point across with fewer Smiths, and then actually the fighting shots would have been more clear.