Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny howells in miami

Nolimit

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All kidding aside, that is a shame...I wish more people would've gone to support him. I really can't talk cause I didn't make it inspite of having free passes to get in. I regret not showing him support next time will be different. Howells going down and hanging out with the crowd is a really kewl gesture.....he has my respect and support from now on.

d7> a night at space is a must or should i say morning? cwm1.gif

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 05-18-2001).]

I'll take you up on that offer stace, sounds like a plan .

As far as the night was concerned, I loved Howells set, I must say it was excellent. The track selection was superb and the mixing was impeccable, I got a chance to speak with him when he finished his set. He is the most coolest, down to earth, humble DJ I have met in my entire life, despite being rushed by like 20 people, I spoke to him for like 20 min. He was telling me that he's hitting the studio next week with John Creamer to cut a track and that he wants to come to Miami with more frequency, I told him that I will support him when he comes down, I suggested a Bedrock night with Digger's and Moonface, we'll see what happens... The sound system did suck however, starting to show some use and abuse so it's time to change the speakers in there but it wuz no biggie cuz I was in good company the whole night. Stacey is the bomb, super cool and sweet, Rene is a very cool kat, he could hang hard!, Bonnie, super! very cool to talk with, have a good trip sweety, Loraine, the best!, can't say enough about her, Frank laid back groovy personality. It was a pleasure meeting those who I hadn't met yet, great time guys, let's do it again sometime.... cwm12.gif

BTW, I didnt like the DJ who opened and closed for Howells he jumped in at the end of Howells set with uplifting trance at a ridiculous speed ....

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by Nolimit:

cant wait to hear him tomorrow night. everytime howells comes to town he never fails to impress.

he's slowly creeping up behind digweed as top dj for me.

Indeed my friend, Indeed

cwm11.gif

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

It's kinda wierd seeing the real person and associating the face with the messageboard personality. Anyways it was great meeting all of you last night. Every single one of you last night. Well there was one person I wasn't happy to meet. It was that backstabber funk!.....

I know I'm a little late on this people but I finally checked out NF from DH. All I can say is WOW! I love how he maintains a deep dark groove through the whole album. Less melodies more intensity without going 142 bmp. I'm very impressed. CD2 is my fav.

Archived