Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do I do about this girl???

kkitten

Okay here is my situation. I have never been into girls until pretty recently. I have no idea what changed. But I find myself looking at girls more and more and have recently begun ummmm....experementing with girls, but only when there was also a guy involved.

So anyway to get to the point here is what happened. I am starting to become really into this girl. THe situation surrounding how we first hooked up is kind of well unusual. But afterwards we all went out and me and her just kind of stuck together ya know? This was Sunday night/Monday morning. Now I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say if I call her. I don't know if she was just into it right then and there, or what. I feel like a little kid with a crush and this is just absurd. I can talk to any guy no problem, why is a girl any different?

call her casually and ask her to hang out at spot X. just be friendly and meet up with her and talk, she´s probably wondering about the exact same things you are :)

someone just has to do the first step to organize a get together somewhere in a cafe. there, everything will naturally take it´s course

Originally posted by kkitten

I can talk to any guy no problem, why is a girl any different?

It's just because it's something new... hell, we know how easy men usually are. ;) Women... can be a little tougher... :laugh2:

As for what you should do... I agree with Tastey...

Originally posted by kkitten

Okay here is my situation. I have never been into girls until pretty recently. I have no idea what changed. But I find myself looking at girls more and more and have recently begun ummmm....experementing with girls, but only when there was also a guy involved.

So anyway to get to the point here is what happened. I am starting to become really into this girl. THe situation surrounding how we first hooked up is kind of well unusual. But afterwards we all went out and me and her just kind of stuck together ya know? This was Sunday night/Monday morning. Now I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say if I call her. I don't know if she was just into it right then and there, or what. I feel like a little kid with a crush and this is just absurd. I can talk to any guy no problem, why is a girl any different?

call me :)

Originally posted by tastey

call her casually and ask her to hang out at spot X. just be friendly and meet up with her and talk, she´s probably wondering about the exact same things you are :)

someone just has to do the first step to organize a get together somewhere in a cafe. there, everything will naturally take it´s course

completely agree!

Good Luck!;):tongue: