Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shark Bar / Dd's Review Anyone ????

guess you can say that they are lucky that we did not have our party..............

so whats digga review, well since it was the 1st night i'll be a little easy!!!!!!!!!!!

ok first the music:

ok so digga alwasy ripps on old school wacked tracks, especially ZOMBIE NATION!!!, i tend to pretend to say the DJ played zombie nation to be funny, BUT no the DJ did it, HE PLAYED ZOMBIE NATION, as sober as i was, i threw my drink in the air and headed for the GO GO, where i spent half the night, thank god moos "FRIEND" was working, we played 5 games of draw the moo on drink napkins which kept me entertained for an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!

the crowd:

thank god for low cut jeans, straight hair and ab rollers, B/C I DID SEE SOME GOOD LOOKING GIRLS......... def a few prize women that wondered over from the go go, .............though i did see big foot.............place def brings in an array of people, but hey then again its mo-town, and the dd's complex thats the crowd they are catering too, i know that over the summer heads will be flockin to this place, thanks to MIKE C...................................

overall: i was very disappointed in the night, especially with some of the bradlee shoppers i was bumping into.......................

thanks ala for the hook up, thank god the bouncer remembered that i used to work there and let me in for free, i was able to use the 10 bucks for the dancers NEXT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PARTY, IM SURE ILL STOP IN TOO HEAR DENNY

guys dont forget next week DENNY TSETTOS TEMPS VIP CARD GIVEAWAY ALSO RESIDENT DJ NICKY SIBILIA HEADLINER VIP CARD GIVEAWAY 2 OF JERSEY SHORES BIGGEST CLUBS COLLIDE AT ONE PLACE THE TIKI BAR

vip-tech thanks for coming out to support last night it was good seeing ya and digga it was nice meeting ya make sure you pm me and ill take care of you next week with admission and a vip card of your choice

ala thanks brotha, nice meetin ya, and i know the pahte will pick up during the summer..........................def some toyt fems in that place, and im looking forward to the outside tiki bar, i baught a new grass skirt just for the occasion...................

and big willy, muh bad brotha, digga just had to check out sharkk bar, ya know.................i'll def be by southpark real soon, prb when robbie rivera is there................................see yo azz MDW!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep the glasses clean rods gonna need them to see next week, ill leed............. you follow......................or vice versa

jerry, im sure we met once, cherri, right??? u should have said wasup!!!

yeah not bad, its a tough local, the dd's complex.....def had some fine fems, but what r u doing promoting 4 sharkk bar, wha happened to the other place??

im swinging through next week for denny, im bringing you a grass skirt, and one for BIG ALA, we can be brothers, see ya next week

Originally posted by roddigga

jerry, im sure we met once, cherri, right??? u should have said wasup!!!

yeah not bad, its a tough local, the dd's complex.....def had some fine fems, but what r u doing promoting 4 sharkk bar, wha happened to the other place??

im swinging through next week for denny, im bringing you a grass skirt, and one for BIG ALA, we can be brothers, see ya next week

i believe we did meet b4.... i knew u looks familiar, u were at the bar all night. i just didnt wanna come up to u and u not be who i thought u were.. oh well next time cuz..

i started doing shark bar because the owner of MS was becoming a greedy jew. and im not down for that... he "expected" an older 30+ crowd.. but i dunno when he hired me if he noticed that im only 21... but oh well.. sharkbar is so much better then MS anyways!

as for the grass skirt... unless i can smoke it :bong:, ill pass! lol :D

[:

ok so digga alwasy ripps on old school wacked tracks, especially ZOMBIE NATION!!!, i tend to pretend to say the DJ played zombie nation to be funny, BUT no the DJ did it, HE PLAYED ZOMBIE NATION, as sober as i was, i threw my drink in the air and headed for the GO GO, where i spent half the night, thank god

Thats just funny as hell...........:laugh:

ok first the music:

ok so digga alwasy ripps on old school wacked tracks, especially ZOMBIE NATION!!!, i tend to pretend to say the DJ played zombie nation to be funny, BUT no the DJ did it, HE PLAYED ZOMBIE NATION, as sober as i was, i threw my drink in the air and headed for the GO GO, where i spent half the night, thank god moos "FRIEND" was working, we played 5 games of draw the moo on drink napkins which kept me entertained for an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PARTY, IM SURE ILL STOP IN TOO HEAR DENNY

rod, i coulda swar i saw u busting a groove on the dancefloor when they played it...!!! lol :D