Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Afterhours: Dj Stryke

fat0ny

Missed him at Spi? Couldn't make it to Maze? Well you've no excuse now. Take your disco nap if you have to and get your ass to Space tommorow. 6am - close in the main room... a little techno for your aching hearts with Styrke.

Password will get you in free before 1am

p/w: Allstar.

Guest saleen351

good luck stryke... Hopefully you are back at maze soon...

can we please pop in a dat and rip that shit??????????

oscar is anti vocals and anti live sets...:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranzwhore

& space is anti-saleen so get to a club where he can support ya!

;)

All I gotta say is wow. greg and oscar did a great job. Techno went down very well at space imo. It was nice to see all the crew out... danny, pod, tony, jimmy, biz, nice to finally meet jackie. Tried to get into the booth to say whats up to roland but the door guy at the patio wasnt having it. kudos though.. he wasnt a too much of a dick about it. Music was excelent. I really really enjoyed the new space.. this was the first time i had been out, and oh what a first. It seems they learned alot from the first one. booth is amazing. Very well built, very easy to set up in. Love the couch.. love the bathroom.. But its a little difficult to take a piss with a picture of oscar on the wall infront of the toilet. I had a great time over all i look forward to going back again.

Oh.. and one more thing. Wanted to give a little thank you to greg the lighting man. Seems that theres allways talk about djs and the main talent.. but somtimes the lighting that goes with the music can be just as important as the music. as allways he was on point.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I didn't get to see stryke, but I am sure he was great, like he is everytime I see him spin. Last night was one of the best nights I have had at space in a LONG time. It was great seeing all you guys out there, and it was a pleasure to meet you too Tony. :D