Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Lotus

lalate

FYI ... cuz people are always asking.....

Yes, in addition to Ivar, Nacionale, Highlands, Cinespace, Garden, (etc etc) we got White Lotus for you at least one night per week, sometimes more ..... this week it was an A+ party with an A+ recording artist. Nightlife doesn't get any better than this! May has been a blockbuster month for us (thanks everyone)! Get those dancing shoes out folks. Here's to having fun - new faces, new love. Enjoy! Peace.

Originally posted by sexxyme

My friend is here visiting from LA and she said that club SUCKS, "it's a club for horny, single losers that just need to get laid, and they try to dress to impress...":blown:

welcome to hollywood nightlife.....

Originally posted by sexxyme

My friend is here visiting from LA and she said that club SUCKS, "it's a club for horny, single losers that just need to get laid, and they try to dress to impress...":blown:

SHESH! How come nobody told me about this club!!

:idea:

• 2 months later...

It really is interesting.

We wondered tonight, when DID we start this thread on White Lotus. When we searched the archives here we learned (and were surprised) it was all the way back in May, coming up on almost three months. It really feels like it was yesterday when LALate first starting getting people in White Lotus.

What's more interesting, for the good or worse, is the following. White Lotus --- which as of this week we now have not only Wednesdays (the best night currently, the total package is great on Wednesdays) but also Thursdays --- is shockingly even more popular now than back in May, even more popular now than after Access Hollywood named it the #1 venue. Which causes you to pause and wonder -- why, what's working so well for White Lotus? We know it's a beautiful venue with great patrons, but what is working so well for WL?

First, we send people to White Lotus every week, repeat clubgoers at the same venue, guys and girls, keep on going back to White Lotus every single week, week after week. That tells us something - people like it. Repeat customers mean something is right.

Second, we have clubgoers sending their friends to us and saying, they want to go too. Word of mouth is a wonderful indication about something is working great.

So needless to say, it's been a great three months of happiness for clubgoers in White Lotus.

Whatever it is, we aim to please.

Hmmm,

People on my Newsletter got into White Lotus for New Years Eve, way before it even officially opened....

Thought if L.A.Late is bragging, so can I >...

HA HA

just playin though!! it's all good!!!

Up To Date Info On Los Angeles Nightclubs, Bars & more on my site@ www.alexinla.com

uh oh, new url!!! lol

p.s.

soon to come, a tue @ White Lotus exclusive :D

Yep lol. You're right about NYE @ WL. lol. (Like LALate was into F City before anyone else.)

(Although wouldn't change the world for the LALate's private downtown warehouse NYE party that was totally overcapacity with cheap drinks, great people, fire throwers, laser show, etc etc, for a mere $20 -- honestly, best NYE "cool" party ever... face painting ... it just ... well wonderful - our review of it got it cover all over the web - that's how good the party was - cant wait till this NYE again)

congrats on the good name. :)

And yeah, Tuesdays @ WL expected to be coming to LALate here too lol in addition to our Wed @ WL and Thurs @ WL (although Wed WL is the best night).

But honestly -- come on other venues out there Get your acts in gear. No one wants to see closures by Fall 2003 -- that will be awful. (We sort of sense who might be the first expected casualty - but realllyyy hope it doesnt happen). Come on clubogers -- support your venues and party :) lol

and that major LALate announcement? .... coming soon.