Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thank you from maze

eddyguerra305

Originally posted by guyman1966

(as posted on VIP)

These guys deserve a lot of credit! They created a Friday night party all on their own. In the beginning I heard all the bullshit like "Eddie is a nice guy, but he is 2 inexperienced", bla, bla bla!

Maze Friday night was awesome. Hot chicks everywhere! People Dancing a having a blast. Perfect!

Also, a special thanks to the girl who climbed up on the bar to pour hot wax on herself. I also enjoyed her little finger exploitation!

AWWWWWWWWw man how did I miss that.:mad:

Had a great time on friday night @ maze havent been there in awhile and really was impressed,good looking babes all over.Also had a good time @ Lime Bar hearing Jimmy spin. Shot outs to the CP mafia that showed up and to Nelson for hooking it up @ the door thanks.

Originally posted by happyface

Had a great time on friday night @ maze havent been there in awhile and really was impressed,good looking babes all over.Also had a good time @ Lime Bar hearing Jimmy spin. Shot outs to the CP mafia that showed up and to Nelson for hooking it up @ the door thanks.

Thanks to all who came out Friday! Not to shabby for a Friday night was it???:eek::rolleyes:

some of the ideas posted on here have already been discussed in meetings and changes are coming by real soon. I guess keep coming by and see then for yourself.

Thanks for all the input. we appreciate it.

Big rank to Eddy & Colby and RALPH FALCON!!!

this club is a concept with no drama no attitude no BS. have fun ......what a concept right:rolleyes: ;)

this weekend is Memorial weeekend .,......so things wont be as normal. come back after that and we will go back to where we left off .......with the new booth in place:cool: