Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This new server is unbearable!

georgeacasta

omg... i got your message WASTED, and couldnt dial right!.. i swear... how funny, and i forgot all about it till you just said that! -how was your weekend? p.s. i like the pink, nice, nice.

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

Originally posted by littled:

omg... i got your message WASTED, and couldnt dial right!.. i swear... how funny, and i forgot all about it till you just said that! -how was your weekend? p.s. i like the pink, nice, nice.

chic, <laughing> and can totally picture that... the weekend was good, went to bars most of the time-got silly drunk cwm12.gif and got in trouble for dancing at one place. went to B & S on sunday-->sooo much fun and what an amazing crowd. great music, people and vibe. will be heading back up there this month, again. i'll let ya know the dates. miss ya so cwm38.gif

Hey Everyone! I haven't been posting much because of the server problems. I'M REALLY LOATHING THIS!!! George, the server DOES suck! cwm23.gif

Stacey, Where've you been, girl? I'll give you a call. I got a new wrinkle since the last time I heard from you. cwm38.gif

Originally posted by littled:

i'll call ya after the weekend cwm4.gif

you always have some good drama to share. lol j/k

cwm27.gif

sorry bout the double post-->stoopid board!

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 06-01-2001).]

Originally posted by bbflux:

Stacey, Where've you been, girl? I'll give you a call. I got a new wrinkle since the last time I heard from you. cwm38.gif

b, im here. where ya at? and yes, this server s**ks big time!

Archived