Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Iron Brothers Weekend Review...

Well....to make a long story short the Iron Brother BBQ had to be postponed...problems with the pipes/landlord...whatever...The Ortley Beach Mansion will open MDW....

Some of Saturday Nights Highlights included.....

- Digga shining a laser in the Stacked's eye for well over 10 minutes...Rod claimed he was performing Lasix...Good One Rod...way to make the Stacked look like a tool...He was pointing a Batman Symbol Laser on my shirt...I am sure all the bitches thought it was hot! Just like that 84' style guido with the Everlast Spandex Shirt on...who is that guy kidding?

-Bus/Tigga...I cannot say enough good things about you two...You both make the Stacked proud...Bus you have a real trooper there...! Iron Sister Court..and Iron Sister Tigga already have been asked to be Generals in Satans Army...Our round table discussion over Ritalin was very stimulating and I am sure we made a lot of sense!

-Dondiezel...I own you bitch! The night started right by visitng that classy motel you were staying at...First time for everything...First time I saw a hotel room where the inside was covered with "gang tags"...Bring your kids there one day and show them where daddy partied! Whooops.

-Jimmy...We need to talk about the Handshaking!

-Bigtime...My # ! Brotha! It would take me a year to write the highlights...one word...KETO!

-To the gang I almost dropped outside of Tempts..."Yo Dog...straight up G"

-To the white kid thinking he was black outside of XS...yelling to me "JUICE HEAD" ..."Juice head"......Next time I will rip your tounge out of your mouth and cripple your ghetto accent.

Digga...is it me or did it seem like we were talking about nothing for like an hour inside Tempts.....

Tempkid... You got ripped off! I think that was sand!

Hmmmm, I'm getting anxious to go down now.

Probably won't make it until mid to late June though, that's ok though, still got some more cutting up to do. It's all good though, I'm on track to equal or better my all time best condition of 2000.

stacked.....very worthy recap of another disfuctional iron brother picnic down the shore......and yes i signed the wooden door of the La Fontana Master Suite so maybe my children will be blessed to see where daddy lost all of his remaining brain cells......

....hell of a night though.....keeps getting better.....i have realized that if we all stick together when we go out.....we are still all useless.....is it me or do you just feel dumber when you hit exit 82!!!!!

...quote of the night from brother stacked to myself and digga........"I feel like if you guys went to highschool with us we would be friends"......ha ha ha......lay off the medz you wilderbeast......no more fortune cookie comments!!!!

....and quit playing patty cake with jimmy.....homos

....bus/tigga.....you guys crack me up.....non-stop ball busting humor all night.....gotta love it!!!

...digga my nigga......covering his one eye so he can focus better.....how can you beat that!!!!

....bigtime.....did you get smaller???

....solar couple......once again....gracias!!!....much appreciated!!!

....badass and the rest of cp in the condo....much appreciated afterhours....always a success if you make it home alive!!!

....dogepileoshit....its on next weekend beotch!!!

did anyone else see that HERB wearing that BATMAN SHIRT???

just a taste of summer brothas................................

def had a good time at merge, thanks maria for the drinks..........................i was slightly crooked and thank god i had the car parked in the handicapped zone, i didnt need the training wheels this time to get home.............................i will have all my stuffed packed by thursday and i will be in early friday morning to move into the basement, it looks great THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

it was an honor to meet OUR NEW BROTHA TOMMYARMANI, how was your CARTOON?????????, yA looked like BART SIMPSON on SPEED!!!!!!........................just jokin brotha and ill see over the summer...............................diggas highlite was glancin over and seeing you HURL CHUNKS by the railing in mid conversations, like a true champ you picked your head up and resumed your conversation like a true CHAMP.......................sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffff.......................... "this bumps 4 u"

fc205467.jpg

SEE YA ALL MDW...................................................................

I dont even know where to begin with this one....

There are so many funny points of the night I cannot put them all together right now....

Its going to take me another week to get all my marbles back in the bag just to recap all the highlights of this one....

Weekend started off great with the pre-game at the Cracktell where the Iron Brothers resided....

I am still cracking up at Jimmy trying to tie one of the eight wrist bands in his sites, to his left leg....

Oh yeah, Jimmy.... Keep your eyes of my girl!!!

ahhaha.. Mad props for having a good sense of humor.....

Dance with Tiggs anytime bro... Its all good... I dont bless too many with the honor, but all you guys have earned my trust and respect....

On a serious note.. big thanks to all the krew...

Bigtime, Stacked, Court, Dondiezel, Rod, Jimmy, Chris... you guys all do a great job of makin Tiggs feel like an important part of the krew....

Just remember, her eyes are up here Jimmy!!!!

Digga/Dondiezel- My long lost brothers... I think we were all seperated at birth....

I cannot even count the number of "chokers" we had throughout the night...

One of the best was watching Dave show his newfound ability to snuff a bullet through his nasal passage and spit it out of his mouth....

It took me a half hour to clean the flem out of the barrel.... big thanks!!!

Big thanks too for the WWF entertainment, again!!!

You guys really need to ease up a bit.... I know its all fun at the club, but I must remind you that I have to live with Tigga... and the weekday practice sessions are really puttin a hurtin on me...

I woke up Sunday morning to an elbow drop to the face... As Tigga just walked out of the room punching her chest, chanting... "Get some... Get some bitch... "

Bigtime/Stacked- Truly the Iron brothers... Thanks for the rids.. kept me on point... and as always... good job done by you two at looking hard and showing the common built youth of America, that drugs do a body good!!!!

Fuck all the haters... they only mock what they cannot have...

Life is too short to be small!!!!

Court... the newest member of the Iron Brothers....

I suggest though that we keep a minimum of a 5 ft distance between you and Tigger at all times.... Even I fear the Evil Alliance you two have together....

Stacked... pat Court once on the back for me... A true Iron Sister through and through....

David...Next time I decide to say something that deep hit me over the head with a chair. I still didnt get to walk over one of those pimped out Ford Focus cars...outside my room..I am sure I will see many more....

Once again to that f'ing white Puff Daddy hanging outside of Merge....I will find you punk!

Digga....When I saw Solar Girls pics..I was nervous the shirt would have the Batman symbol on it....

Jim has some hands...must make a great QB...glad I wasnt in the locker room with him...Whoops! Just kidding...Love that kid...reminds me of the old Stacked.

Almost forgot!!

Big thanks to Billy for the spot to hang after hours...

Nice seein everyone out... too many names to list.. lol...

I must say... I am very taken back by all the kindness you guys have showed Tigger every time we go out...

Not knowing anything more than what I have told you of her, you all make her feel right at home with the krew....

The kindness does not go unnoticed.....

Stardo and Neena!!!

Don't corrupt my girl!!! ahahahha...

Tigger had nothing but nice things to say about all of you.....

Thanks so much!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

David...Next time I decide to say something that deep hit me over the head with a chair. I still didnt get to walk over one of those pimped out Ford Focus cars...outside my room..I am sure I will see many more....

STACKED, when i first went to the room i saw the pimped out cars in front of your room & said to msyelf "i hope these are not thier cars"...

RODDIGGA MY NIGGA

Bus...

Yeah the Rits were something else...it is a gauranteed conversation starter.....Stephanie...and Court have evil planned I can just tell....Hope you have 911 programmed into your phone and you know how to man the defibulators cause I see major problems! J/K...We should plan an Iron Sister Olympics...Jello Wrestling, Bump Taking and Strip Shows...whoops.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Almost forgot!!

Big thanks to Billy for the spot to hang after hours...

Nice seein everyone out... too many names to list.. lol...

I must say... I am very taken back by all the kindness you guys have showed Tigger every time we go out...

Not knowing anything more than what I have told you of her, you all make her feel right at home with the krew....

Stardo and Neena!!!

Thanks so much!!!

NO prob that was a glimpse of the afterhours... We went pretty strong until 9 am and then people started dropping like flies....

Originally posted by stephanie74

Hey guys its tigga...

thanks again for a memorable weekend...that was a appetizer for the MDW bash!!!!

I can definetly say that guys: you complete me....lololol

more fun to come I can see it now....mad trouble...

xoxoxo tigga

I didnt know the Tiggs was on CP ...uh oh Buss you are in tropuble NOW:D

hey there...thanks for the afterhours too..tell Kelly I said hello...Bus has to deal with me every day.. : ) we are the meaning of trouble when we are togther..not a bad thing though..ya think? tigga xoxoxo

Trouble is an understatement my little bouncing feline!!!

Ps. Totally impressed with your Old skool Leg to the side dance move that you busted out at after hours. PRICELESS.:clap2:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Stardo and Neena!!!

Thanks so much!!!

It was nice seeing you out shortbus & to finally meet Tigga.

She's a sweetie and you should already know I am the most uncorrupt person out there. ;) Now Stardo on the otherhand....hehe!! just kidding links.

Looking forward to hanging MDW. :D :D :D

you like that huh?? how about my Mary Katherine Gallagher impression....from a true cultured crackhead as my man Bus calls me..xoxoxxo lookin forward to seeing ya again...yours truly the bouncin' feline from the jersey shore...tigga

SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by neena16

It was nice seeing you out shortbus & to finally meet Tigga.

She's a sweetie and you should already know I am the most uncorrupt person out there. ;) Now Stardo on the otherhand....hehe!! just kidding links.

Looking forward to hanging MDW. :D :D :D

Links ,

Im happy you cleared that up. So I am corrupted . hahahaha.

After you totally told dondeziel I had no skillz this weekend:laugh: Bet you dont remember that hahahahahah

Originally posted by stardo

Links ,

Im happy you cleared that up. So I am corrupted . hahahaha.

After you totally told dondeziel I had no skillz this weekend:laugh: Bet you dont remember that hahahahahah

I totally did...:laugh:

I think I said it in a good way though. hahaha!!!

my mouth was just blurting things on its own. No more wine for me. lipsrsealed2.gif

Originally posted by neena16

I totally did...:laugh:

I think I said it in a good way though. hahaha!!!

my mouth was just blurting things on its own. No more wine for me. lipsrsealed2.gif

:eek: i was like dammmmm she blew up my spot. hahahahah

I forgive you . We all know i got mad pick up skillz. hahahha

NOT ahhahahhahah

hey there...thanks for the afterhours too..tell Kelly I said hello...Bus has to deal with me every day.. : ) we are the meaning of trouble when we are togther..not a bad thing though..ya think? tigga xoxoxo

anytime..... Kelly is in school now probably out cold....lol.....

Afterhours was pretty good Saturday, I am trouble too, But Kelly is in good hands:D

Get ready for this weekend, I am going down to work Friday night and I might come back up Saturday morning and go down Sunday morning just to stay away from Seaside all weekend