Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Iron Brothers Weekend Review...

Originally posted by stephanie74

too funny....cant wait for this weekend...trouble in the making...agree? lolololol

hope u didnt mind my superstar impression in the middle of your pad? too many ingestibles tigga is a little nutty sometimes..xoxoox tiggs

anytime you can do flips in my pad for all I care

Originally posted by carguy19

hey agey, long time no see!!!

I think I forget what you look like so I'll be pleasently surprised all over again this weekend :eek::tongue:

how are you? just posted to you on the other thread.

im blonde right now but will have to go dark soon.

keep in touch . See u this weekend suga plums;)

Originally posted by neena16

I totally did...:laugh:

I think I said it in a good way though. hahaha!!!

my mouth was just blurting things on its own. No more wine for me. lipsrsealed2.gif

agreed :tongue:

had a good time wit all you freaks, even if the chicken crew was at 75% power.

tommytemps a NO SHOW!!! wow son u gotz some esplainin to do.

does anyone know why me and my friends rented a hotel room for $300+ and only stayed there for an hour and a 1/2??? if you figure it out let me know.

davey.. SOFT.

rod.. u fuckin kill me dude. i'm buying you an eye patch for when you're mangled.. maybe 2.

bigtime.. i like the MDW itinerary u so carefully layed out for me. thx buddy.

tempkid.. fighting the world as usual on sat, gotta love it. and Iverson blows kid. accept it.

carteret spot members.. so that's the afterhours spot eh? things could get ugly. can we dive in the pool from the railing ya think?

dogekid, my prescription just got cancelled, remember the one from BANGCOCK, they ran out of MEDZ..........................looks like its TUSSIN trips and GLADE wiffs for me this SUMMER...................................

jaydigga, remember when you think you've seen and heard it all, ROD will top it, and never fail to amaze YOU...............................

almost forgot i was even at the billybadasscondo!!!! , shout out to all the late night dwellers and see you all MDW

SHOUT OUT TO MY IRON BROTHAS AND SISTAS, AND TO ALL THE GOLD MEMBAS...........................................................

Originally posted by njstacked2

Team Ttokkyo in da house!

stacked, just got a call from an old TROOPER of me and BUS............................shits straight from BRITAIN!!!!!!!!!!

ya know them BRIT, they dont FUCK round, shitz prob used to keep WHALES from MOVIN, when transporting them across the WORLD, HOLLAAA at me

Originally posted by tommytempts

I KNOW...I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I LET THIS HAPPEN....NEVER AGAIN!

b/c you punked out, davey was spared being biggest woman of the weekend

Originally posted by roddigga

jaydigga, remember when you think you've seen and heard it all, ROD will top it, and never fail to amaze YOU...............................

i thought we agreed not to mention our personal "friendship" on this message board anymore.

stacked/bus... what happened to you after tempts?? actually, it's a good thing i missed the bus/tigga showing at the club badass...