Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should have/could of

fearlesss

Has anyone really thought about someone that they could have and should have dated?

I normally do not dwell on the past but recent events and a song (LFO's Summer girls, Sad I know) got me thinkin about someone. Back in college there was this girl Jessi that I worked with during the summers and everyone thought we were together but we were not. We probable should have been but I think we too afraid to go beyond the friend level. We both always made comments how we did not date friends but she sent me crush links during the school yr. But nothing happen besides going drinking. Then one summer she didn't come back and I guess I never really realized how much I missed her. I'm still friends with parts of her fmaily. Oh well the past is the past.

I dunno the real reason for this post

Originally posted by fearlesss

Has anyone really thought about someone that they could have and should have dated?

I normally do not dwell on the past but recent events and a song (LFO's Summer girls, Sad I know) got me thinkin about someone. Back in college there was this girl Jessi that I worked with during the summers and everyone thought we were together but we were not. We probable should have been but I think we too afraid to go beyond the friend level. We both always made comments how we did not date friends but she sent me crush links during the school yr. But nothing happen besides going drinking. Then one summer she didn't come back and I guess I never really realized how much I missed her. I'm still friends with parts of her fmaily. Oh well the past is the past.

I dunno the real reason for this post

its regret eating you up inside... if i were you, id find out if shes still around and try to make it happen... if shes moved to a far off location use it as a learning experience to seize the moment, and put fear behind you for a moment... because if not youre going to have regret in front of you for a lifetime...

regret always manages to creep up when you least expect it...

You should try to find her to restart your friendship. If you were meant to be more than friends the opportunity will arise. Just don't let it pass you by...

Originally posted by solbeam

regret always manages to creep up when you least expect it...

You should try to find her to restart your friendship. If you were meant to be more than friends the opportunity will arise. Just don't let it pass you by...

Amen to that.

<<its regret eating you up inside... if i were you, id find out if shes still around and try to make it happen... if shes moved to a far off location use it as a learning experience to seize the moment, and put fear behind you for a moment... because if not youre going to have regret in front of you for a lifetime...

regret always manages to creep up when you least expect it...>>

Well, it's going to be a learning experience (and pretty much it has been) since she is (last I knew) in Kanas city. But it's odd since every yr (it's been a 1 and 1/2 yrs) around this time of year. I guess it because two of friends b day are together and hers is soon to follow. I guess I tied the 3 together. As for regret, it's most likely the only thing I really regret.

So the lesson for me is to do something I usually do and that is to act on feeling for some one.

Some one once told me that most people are born with the full measure of life and most just let it slip away. But if you can summon it all up at once then you can have some thing glorious.