Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roddigga....................

.............................................I hope you liked............................................. my gift.............................................i handed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

towards!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................of the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................

.............................................:laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

.............................................I hope you liked............................................. my gift.............................................i handed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

towards!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................of the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................

.............................................:laugh:

LOL...................I SEE THE PERIODS HAVE CAUGHT ON TO YOU...........YA SEE, YOUR BRAIN TENDS TO WONDER TOO!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL.....................LOL....................

you fuken crack me up...............thanks for the present, digga needed an eye patch, and training wheels towards the end of the night, i was only able to see out of one eye!!!!!!!!

thaugh i was in a cartoon towards the end of the night!!!!!.......................

digga hightlite was glancin over at ya, and seeing ya leave your dinner for the cleaning crew.....................

HOLLLAAAAAAAAA at me...............................................

tommy brotha.........pls refrain from doing simple math equations while your microwave and blow dryer are going at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!

i will lend you my kick stand, this weekend..................cant wait for summer, i have been hangin out by live POWER LINES and GROUNDING my feet in 2 ft of water JUST to get a BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.................................

bus remind me to give ya a big ol hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just m,m,m,m,m,m,made, w,w,w,w,w,w,ork so much f,f,f,f,f,fun............d,d,d,digakslgdalkhgsah AHHHHHHHHHH

bare with me, digga just found some old batteries in ouR time stamper, the lgiths at work have been flickering on and off for the last HALF HOUR, thanks for the idea.................................

oh and bus, if ya line the inside of your microwave w/ LEMON scented PLEDGE, cook it on HIGH!!!!!!! scrape the resdue, your GOLDEN till lunch time, IVE BEEN IN THE EWOK VILLAGE ALL MORNIN TRIPPIN ME BALLZ OFF.........................

Very mad props diggA!!!

I just passed Han Solo and Young Skywalker on the way out of the lunchroom..

Thanks for not warning me about metal in the microwave...

I figured I would just cook the whole jar of pledge up at once.. jar and all...

The microwave exploded in a lemon scented cloud...

Everyone in the office is running around covered in yellow dust singing follow the yellow brick road...

and I think I just spotted Moo and the Construction worker in the hallway singing the wicked witch is dead!!!

tommy brotha, as you can see this is just a warning of presents that the bus and i carry when going to clubs!!!!!!!!! who needs illigal drugs when you have people like me and bus experimenting w/ household goods!!!!!!!!!.........................EX) pledge, alkaline batteries, and power lines!!!!!!!!!!!

look at bus and i, we are both perfectly normal kidz............we test our homemade medz on the stray animals in mo-town..................

chased a deer for almost 3 miles just to feed it some ARMOR ALL................................

just the other day we froze windex in some ice trays, waited for my roomates to put them in there drinks!!!!!!!!!!!!! they've been blue for 48 hours now and have not stopped eating paper towels, so do not try that at home.........................................

Coming out tonight Stacked...

Crashed early last night with Tigger, both of us forgot to call you guys... sorry...

Digga... dont forgot the time we whipped up those hydrogen peroxide and kerosene shakers!?!??!?!

The stray dogs were pissing flames for three days, and trippen face...

Never saw a dog climb a tree and do a nestea dive like that before!!