Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami AllStars Party at 34 was a Big Hit!

sobeton

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

and watcha laughing at Mr. Jury Duty!

how the heck do you get stuck on that for like 3 weeks,

damn that sucks......

go watch "Jury Duty" with Polly Shore...THATS HOW!!! i WILL tell u this...the man got PAID!!!!:eek:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehog

and that was to Gil

sounds like he is Jimmy's "Don King"

What can't any one else try to get Jimmy a gig. If you were just Jimmy's friend then you should be glad we are trying to help the guy:confused:

"jimmys don king " wow to make things a little clear the only one that has understood my message was stogie saleen and i where actualy talking about getting him a gig in ftl cuple weeks ago

Originally posted by saleen351

dammmmmmm, now this is some drama, all caused by Jimmy T:D

anyways, I really don't see what gils comments meant, maybe he was bashing me, or biz, i don't know, but it would be nice for him to clarify himself.. Though Gil i'm still comming to check out the subs;) haven't had one yet...

whats up saleen i will open quiznos next week will let u know .... o remember what we spoke about 2 fridays ago ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by gilfabulous

whats up saleen i will open quiznos next week will let u know .... o remember what we spoke about 2 fridays ago ;)

yea i just read it, and its comming back to me.... Count me in for the grand opening... Though i'm a quiznos virgin, so be gentle... no hot peppers or shit like that... And i'm sure i'm gonna have to pick hog up a sub too...

anyways, give me a call, i got all the inside info for lauderdale.. And i hope you and jimmy can bring quality hip hop and house parties to lauderdale.... There is soo much ass up here it would shock you guys.....:eek:

"jimmys don king " wow to make things a little clear the only one that has understood my message was stogie saleen and i where actualy talking about getting him a gig in ftl cuple weeks ago

oww ok

I must have taken it the wrong way.

my bad.

Guest saleen351

oww ok

my bad.

You better watch yourself, Gil is the new Sub Nazi on this board...

NO SUB FOR YOU!!!

oww ok

my bad.

ITS OK HOG .. DONT FORGET COMING SOONER THAN LATER LIFE ON THURSDAYS AND FRIDAYS STARTING FROM HAPPY HOUR TIL ?/? BROUGHT TO U BY GILFABULOUS AND THE LIFE CREW:eek:

ITS OK HOG .. DONT FORGET COMING SOONER THAN LATER LIFE ON THURSDAYS AND FRIDAYS STARTING FROM HAPPY HOUR TIL ?/? BROUGHT TO U BY GILFABULOUS AND THE LIFE CREW:eek:

thats cool

are you going to be giving out free subs:confused:

you know so you can promote the sub shop.:idea:

thats cool

are you going to be giving out free subs:confused:

you know so you can promote the sub shop.:idea:

well maybe not literally free subs physically their can you imagine lol, but i'm sure coupons or something to promote the sub place,

and Saleen that was hilarious the Sub Nazi ....

ahh the memories of Seinfeld...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stogiey2k2

well maybe not literally free subs physically their can you imagine lol, but i'm sure coupons or something to promote the sub place,

and Saleen that was hilarious the Sub Nazi ....

ahh the memories of Seinfeld...

yea thats all we watch is seinfelf, but tonight Rome is buring is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk on espn!!! 7pm Jim Rome comes back to the place that made hm famous.. If you never saw the fight with him and Jim Everett you missed it... He kept calling Jim Everett (QB for the Rams) Chris as in the female tennis star, so jim told him if he did it one more time he was gonna knock him out, and Jim Rome sez "ok Chris" and Jim everett attacked him live on tv..... classic stuff... i'm sure you saw it...

can't wait, oh and the sports reporters are doing a prime time show on thrusdays at 7pm.....

Can't wait for the season to start!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

yea thats all we watch is seinfelf, but tonight Rome is buring is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk on espn!!! 7pm Jim Rome comes back to the place that made hm famous.. If you never saw the fight with him and Jim Everett you missed it... He kept calling Jim Everett (QB for the Rams) Chris as in the female tennis star, so jim told him if he did it one more time he was gonna knock him out, and Jim Rome sez "ok Chris" and Jim everett attacked him live on tv..... classic stuff... i'm sure you saw it...

can't wait, oh and the sports reporters are doing a prime time show on thrusdays at 7pm.....

Can't wait for the season to start!!!

yeup I recall the incident of calling him Chris, and I know exactly who your talking about in Jim Rome, I like him he's a cool cat, I'm gonna check it out.......thanks.