Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Badass Weekend Review

Friday start off at JOEYS then to SAND JAR.......

Saturday Try to leave for the shore at 12 noon after many problms we face we end up leaving at 6pm get down the shore 7:30 PM and start drinking......

9PM: the pre party crew comes ovwe to the palace at that point I realize ...... uh oh afterhours may be hectic tonight....

Go to Merge have a great time.... Mark aka Demar was tearing up some good shit...

Later in the night I see our peeps diminishing.... I hed over to Temps with some people... Temps was pretty sick.....

Light come on I am wasted so The afterhours at my place..... For a party before MDW it was solid... good energy, music and vibe.....

Big shout out to: Bobbydigital, Mrchoopa2u, Roddigga, Shortbus and his girl, Dondiesel, TEMPKID, eternitygirl, kelly :) , dogekid, neena, piro, stardo, siciliagirl, and who else if forgot sorry my brain is working 25% right now.....

Well 9AM rolls around and people are dropping like flies I look around it is Tempkid, me and kelly...... (WARRIORS) I finally fall asleep 10am .......

Hit up the boardwalk trying to win an electric sccoter and these 2 kids with their mopther win.... little focker.... screaming as if they won the lottery....

start to drive up north go to Joeys and then home to pass out.....

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Thanks for letting us hang at your place.

The trip down there was unexpected, and of course stardo & piro dragged me down there ;) but I had a great time hanging. Oh and I didn't hear no siren from the badass this weekend. Are we saving it for MDW?

Hi kelly :D

I just had 2 extensive reviews on your thread deleted from my computer (shout outs, highlights, etc). WTF!!!!!!

So this is what I'm gonna do:

Walk over to the helpdesk area of my office, and hit the first Technical Support person with the Stone Cold Stunner.

O'DOYLE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhh, hi guys. :)

Originally posted by kelly0616

hi neena...glad u guys came....heard it was long ride though:(

yeah it was bad...we didn't have our car so siciliawoman :kiss2: drove us up to the city and we took the train up to Westchester. It took us 4+ hours cause the trains don't really run on Sundays....so all this just for TEMPS. I got issues. :laugh:

Originally posted by neena16

yeah it was bad...we didn't have our car so siciliawoman :kiss2: drove us up to the city and we took the train up to Westchester. It took us 4+ hours cause the trains don't really run on Sundays....so all this just for TEMPS. I got issues. :laugh:

ha ha ha ha 4+ hours.....ha ha ha ha ha......thank god that wasnt me......i was already up in the moring when you guys got home......losers.....j/k......you guys stilll get the coolest couple of the year award!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

ha ha ha ha 4+ hours.....ha ha ha ha ha......thank god that wasnt me......i was already up in the moring when you guys got home......losers.....j/k......you guys stilll get the coolest couple of the year award!!!!

thanks I think?? well for the second part. :tongue:

What can I say we're dedicated patrons to sleaside. :laugh:

The IT guy punched me in the face when I tried to act like a hard-ass with him so...............

Great seeing everyone at Tempts and Badass/Digital/Choopa Afterhours:

badass, kelly, digital, eternitygirl, choopa, sticky davis jr, seaside dan, nadi (sp?), hardcorekrock, nicebs, njbigtime, dondiezal, rodigga, rdnshortbus, dogekid, jsen7, brian1500, rapture, laurie619, tizzah, siciliawoman, stardo, tempkid. Sorry if I left anyone out.

nice meeting your friends as well that may not post on cp and have problems like us.

billy/bobby/chris- thanks for your hospitality at the condo

dondiezal- did you boy jimmy find his phone?

rdnshortbus- i didn't get to meet your other half, maybe this weekend

stardo andretti- thank you for coming up to visit us at our little house and your driving skills to the shore

hardcorekrock- thank you for working your magic and not having me stand in that 15 mile vip line in tempts. whose better than you?

nicebs- nice meeting you, see you this weekend

bigtime- mike duh hat will be down this sunday

dogekid- thanks for the offer to give us a ride home, hope you and your boys made it back to the mansion safely

siciliawoman- thank you again for the ride to the city. it was greatly appreciated.

can't forget to shout out the dinner crew- nycchic, eddie ojay, mike duh hat, madeline, 3rd flfactoria, april, stardo, neena. lots of laughs and goofiness going on. had to love derek jeter sitting 3 feet from us wearing sneakers and a ripped shirt in a nice italian restaraunt, he only makes 100 million.

special thanks to stardo and neena for not allowing a nigga to fall asleep in the backseat on the ride down to seaside. And I quote:

"ha ha ha, hee hee hee, ALAN WAKE THE F UP, ha ha ha hee hee hee" while throwing several jersey fist pumps out the window. Don't worry, the window wasn't going ot shatter from the friggin music, I still can't hear out of the right ear. It's all good cause paybacks a biz-itch.............BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting back to the Boogie Down Bronx to get our car was fun. Only took several hours from when we were dropped off. Hey, you win some you lose some either way: I don't give an F.

Can't wait for Sunday!!!

Originally posted by piro8

The IT guy punched me in the face when I tried to act like a hard-ass with him so...............

badass, kelly, digital, eternitygirl, choopa, sticky davis jr, seaside dan, nadi (sp?), hardcorekrock, nicebs, njbigtime, dondiezal, rodigga, rdnshortbus, dogekid, jsen7, brian1500, rapture, laurie619, tizzah, siciliawoman, stardo, tempkid. Sorry if I left anyone out.

nice meeting your friends as well that may not post on cp and have problems like us.

stardo andretti- thank you for coming up to visit us at our little house and your driving skills to the shore

hardcorekrock- thank you for working your magic and not having me stand in that 15 mile vip line in tempts. whose better than you?

dogekid- thanks for the offer to give us a ride home, hope you and your boys made it back to the mansion safely

siciliawoman- thank you again for the ride to the city. it was greatly appreciated.

can't forget to shout out the dinner crew- nycchic, eddie ojay, mike duh hat, madeline, 3rd flfactoria, april, stardo, neena. lots of laughs and goofiness going on. had to love derek jeter sitting 3 feet from us wearing sneakers and a ripped shirt in a nice italian restaraunt, he only makes 100 million.

special thanks to stardo and neena for not allowing a nigga to fall asleep in the backseat on the ride down to seaside. And I quote:

"ha ha ha, hee hee hee, ALAN WAKE THE F UP, ha ha ha hee hee hee" while throwing several jersey fist pumps out the window. Don't worry, the window wasn't going ot shatter from the friggin music, I still can't hear out of the right ear. It's all good cause paybacks a biz-itch.............BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting back to the Boogie Down Bronx to get our car was fun. Only took several hours from when we were dropped off. Hey, you win some you lose some either way: I don't give an F.

Can't wait for Sunday!!!

Big Al my doors are alway open for you and wifey............. Can you guys have another wedding I had a blast I am still thinking about it

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Big Al my doors are alway open for you and wifey............. Can you guys have another wedding I had a blast I am still thinking about it

Absolutely, can't go wrong with Jersey Fist Pumps and Guido Stomps in front of the families while listening to Fugazee at the reception. We wouldn't have it any other way. :)

'Couple'...thanks for setting dinner up. Nice seeing everyone...glad to hear that you guys had fun down the shore and got home safe. I was a bit concerned....but all is well that ends well.

The gift was greatly appreciated....April sends her thanks again!! and was happy to see everyone. I too appreciate the gesture.

She sends her regards to those whom she has met, but did not have the pleasure of seeing this time around (everyone from the wedding, etc.)

Have to love the fact that the Met fans at dinner couldn't give a 'F' about Jeter. Go Mets!

PS: She was impressed by the Fugaze 7!!

Ciao.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

'Couple'...thanks for setting dinner up. Nice seeing everyone...glad to hear that you guys had fun down the shore and got home safe. I was a bit concerned....but all is well that ends well.

The gift was greatly appreciated....April sends her thanks again!! and was happy to see everyone. I too appreciate the gesture.

She sends her regards to those whom she has met, but did not have the pleasure of seeing this time around (everyone from the wedding, etc.)

Have to love the fact that the Met fans at dinner couldn't give a 'F' about Jeter. Go Mets!

Ciao.

Tommy- Hell yeah, I agree. See you at your domain on Sunday.

Gil- Glad April had fun and liked the gift from Adriana. Hope she didn't think we were all weird and wacky. F Jeter!!!!!!!

Adriana- Props on the gifts for April and Mrs. Hat. You're soooo thoughtful. Good shit essay!!

Ciao.

It was my pleasure hun. ANYTIME!!!

It was great seeing April, glad she had a good time.

Sorry we didn't stick around afterwards. I was in rare form and felt adventurous. :devil:

:D :D :D

Jeter was very cool....:cool:

April and I appreciated your company at dinner babe. Thanks for coming/setting it up.

I was just very surprised that you went all the way down the shore because you had been laying low for a while, heck, you didnt even come out to SANDBAR the other time. Plus you and Piro had mentioned that you weren't going to go out after dinner.

Regardless.....I had a great time and was glad that everyone was there.

Hope to see the adventurous neena out this M-Day...and the rest of the summer!!!

Piro...anytime you hear maybe or no....feed her some wine will u?

:D

April and I appreciated your company at dinner babe. Thanks for coming/setting it up.

I was just very surprised that you went all the way down the shore because you had been laying low for a while, heck, you didnt even come out to SANDBAR the other time. Plus you and Piro had mentioned that you weren't going to go out after dinner.

Regardless.....I had a great time and was glad that everyone was there.

Hope to see the adventurous neena out this M-Day...and the rest of the summer!!!

Piro...anytime you hear maybe or no....feed her some wine will u?

:D

yeah wine alters my decision making. I basically am down for anything. I would say yes to robbing a bank. hehe!! How do you think piro got to first base with me? :laugh:;)

I definitely wasn't thinking straight because to drive down with stardo and leave my car up North....hoping to find a way home is not something I would have done normally. Sooo this is why I only drink wine on rare occasions....:D

Originally posted by piro8

Can't wait for Sunday!!!

It was nice meeting you too. And you asked whos better then Kareem.........well me:tongue:

See everyone Sunday:D

Originally posted by tommytempts

THERE SHOULD BE A 1 YEAR WEDDING REUNION PARTY

yea maybe i'll be invited this time:blown:

ok i'm alive took me sum time had to recoop i went on a 5 day run w/ no sleep being hardcore(not that i'm proud of that)

this weekend was a good one started off at work fri then to sanbar got mangled ended up at a afterhours then straight to werk got out of werk at 7 drove down shore went to merge to hear the body shaking avalon then to temps to represent. back to badass's crib it was good chilling w/ all u cp peeps. i was excited to hear that i was not a slinky in the iron bros eyes:laugh: dropped off a friend and drove my ass straight home walked through the door and callapsed in a deep sleep.

piro,neena,kelly902010,billy,tempkid,aggiddor,rdnshrtbus,tigga,digital,chuppa,eternitygirl,bigtime,stacked,stardo,brian(jerkoff i'll remeber that batroom stunt),rapture,tizaah,notallthere,sticky,sicilawomen and nicbes.....

sorry if i left any one out!!!!!!!!!!!!

piro no prob using the juice to help you out, luckily i was sober enough to remeber your full name and not put mine:laugh:and learn how to spell its nicbes not nicebrs

see you all this week end i will be all powered up for the event, full of energy and money(hopefully)

last weekend i was itailian my name was

kareem fundsarelow :laugh: