Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Badass Weekend Review

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

yea maybe i'll be invited this time:blown:

ok i'm alive took me sum time had to recoop i went on a 5 day run w/ no sleep being hardcore(not that i'm proud of that)

this weekend was a good one started off at work fri then to sanbar got mangled ended up at a afterhours then straight to werk got out of werk at 7 drove down shore went to merge to hear the body shaking avalon then to temps to represent. back to badass's crib it was good chilling w/ all u cp peeps. i was excited to hear that i was not a slinky in the iron bros eyes:laugh: dropped off a friend and drove my ass straight home walked through the door and callapsed in a deep sleep.

piro,neena,kelly902010,billy,tempkid,aggiddor,rdnshrtbus,tigga,digital,chuppa,eternitygirl,bigtime,stacked,stardo,brian(jerkoff i'll remeber that batroom stunt),rapture,tizaah,notallthere,sticky,sicilawomen and nicbes.....

sorry if i left any one out!!!!!!!!!!!!

piro no prob using the juice to help you out, luckily i was sober enough to remeber your full name and not put mine:laugh:and learn how to spell its nicbes not nicebrs

see you all this week end i will be all powered up for the event, full of energy and money(hopefully)

last weekend i was itailian my name was

kareem fundsarelow :laugh:

Sleeping 5 hours in 3 days is considered a deep sleep for you :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

Originally posted by kelly0616

thats good for mr. hardcore:laugh: :laugh:

Sleeping 5 hours in 3 days is considered a deep sleep for you

....back in the day you wouldnt sleep.....lol.

ok i just want to clarify and defend myself for those who don't know me and are reading this. i stay up because me body is sickkk always has been i work 70+hrs a week at a legite job and go out 6-7nights a week. pure stanima not constant DRUG usage!!!!!!!!!

just wanted to clear that up for anyone who don't know me

yea maybe i'll be invited this time:blown:

You know we regret it, Kareem!!!!!!!!

FU on the spelling of nicbes' name.

3rdflfactoria- no more wine for neena, until I buy a brand new set of ear plugs for myself or a muzzle for her. hahaha.........j/k baby!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

3rdflfactoria- no more wine for neena, until I buy a brand new set of ear plugs for myself or a muzzle for her. hahaha.........j/k baby!!! :laugh: :laugh:

you see 3rdflfactoria, I told you I was on punishment. :spank:

ok i just want to clarify and defend myself for those who don't know me and are reading this. i stay up because me body is sickkk always has been i work 70+hrs a week at a legite job and go out 6-7nights a week. pure stanima not constant DRUG usage!!!!!!!!!

Glad you cleared that up for us:blown:

Thanks for giving cp your autobiography. :tongue: