Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Joe Giorgio

Originally posted by joegio

Thanks guys....tara, I can't remember....did I give Jen a cd, if not, please make her a copy....and billy....yes I am at work and I hope you are able to breathe today.

I can breathe how are the Cobb webs ........lol....

Joe call me at work later

Thanks guys....tara, I can't remember....did I give Jen a cd, if not, please make her a copy....and billy....yes I am at work and I hope you are able to breathe today.

i'll make her & zee a copy...

i dont remember anything about last night at all.. all i know is i woke up this morning... saw the CD on the floor and had a sigh of relief.... lol

its SiCk!!!! thanx again doll ;)

Yo I had a flashback at the end of track 1..... after emotional rollercoaster theres a beat before movin up (no bass just synthesiser sound that repeats over and over... totally 1998 tempts!!!! Whats that called Joe???

Originally posted by carguy19

Yo I had a flashback at the end of track 1..... after emotional rollercoaster theres a beat before movin up (no bass just synthesiser sound that repeats over and over... totally 1998 tempts!!!! Whats that called Joe???

Movin up Keys.... my favorite track of all time

Mr Joe gio braking his silence and posting back on cp. You did your thing yesterday at djais. For everyone that reads this post joe is my boy and give him some years and hes gonna just BLOW UP! without a doubt. Good luck w/everything joe and see you in belmar :D

And mr Billybadass

Whats the dealy yo!

Originally posted by t0r0

Mr Joe gio braking his silence and posting back on cp. You did your thing yesterday at djais. For everyone that reads this post joe is my boy and give him some years and hes gonna just BLOW UP! without a doubt. Good luck w/everything joe and see you in belmar :D

And mr Billybadass

Whats the dealy yo!

Toro..... What up I wanted to go to Djais yesterday even though I was on my last lifeline.... But the girl wasnt up for it.... I think I partied her out to much Saturday night :D

But there are plenty of weekends ahead of us

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Toro..... What up I wanted to go to Djais yesterday even though I was on my last lifeline.... But the girl wasnt up for it.... I think I partied her out to much Saturday night :D

But there are plenty of weekends ahead of us

Yes indeed there are ill see you at south park too.

Butr when i see ya you better beware!! The wifey gonna have to carry you home when im done with you...:goofy: :D