Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey People!!

chula22

Hi phatman:cool: whats been going on woth you? Must have been some good stuff going on here to hold you here for a this long. By the way where is tigger and eyore in your sig. Your sig is incomplete without them.:(

Originally posted by chula22

Hi phatman:cool: whats been going on woth you? Must have been some good stuff going on here to hold you here for a this long. By the way where is tigger and eyore in your sig. Your sig is incomplete without them.:(

...lol...i've been on and off here...it's a bad habit i havent figured out how to shed...

...i'm actually getting pooh bear tattooed on my right outer ankle and tigger on the outer left...prob next month...they are my two favorites...i'll post pics when i get 'em...

GABITOOOO!!!! - Hey sailor! Awww. I missed you guys.

As far as where I have been. I've been busy with work and school. Moving and stuff. I relocated myself in Queens. Whats going on with you? who are you secretly in love with now?????

Tasty - Hey girly!! Wassup! Still keeping the guys on here in check?? Im sure you are. HAHA! For a little person you sure have alot of power on this board.;)

And as for you phatty, definitely show me the tats when you get them. Who is doing your tats?

And as for you phatty, definitely show me the tats when you get them. Who is doing your tats?

...havent decided yet...one of my clients has like 50 Disney tats...lol...his guy is over in Linden, NJ...if this guy did all his cartoon tats, then i think he's the prime candidate...

Guest gabo

GABITOOOO!!!! - Hey sailor! Awww. I missed you guys.

As far as where I have been. I've been busy with work and school. Moving and stuff. I relocated myself in Queens. Whats going on with you? who are you secretly in love with now?????

I am in love with everyone