Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Wed. @ LATITUDE..DJ'S VIP Card giveaway.Who is in?

Axel A. ~ Kosta P. ~ Sid

present

LATITUDE WEDNESDAYS

This Wednesday, May 21st, we will be giving out DJ'S VIP Cards. If you've been to LATITUDE for the last couple of weeks, you know not to miss this party...If you never been there, DON'T MISS THIS!!!

Sounds by one and only DJ Roveen. :D

Doors open 10:00 PM - 3:00 AM...

That's right 3 AM.

Next Wednesday, May 28th...

My Birthday bash @ LATITUDE. :cool:

Wednesday, June 4th...

DJ Joe Giorgio

For more information or to see last weeks pictures from LATITUDE

www.upscalevenue.com

See everyone there !!!

Axel A.

Originally posted by thesandman

Im gonna try to make it again.... real good time last week

With a 3am closing on a wednesday maybe you can stay past 10:30 this time old man w/o complaining about your bedtime!!!!!

Guest bonsolidd

Kosta

I'll Be there by 10:00...The last D'Jais VIP Card Giveaway @ SPL people came early.......and oppps I came Late!

So the first 100 ladies........come on down.....and lets see what your gonnna do for that D'Jais card....lol Just Kiddin' But ya know Kosta always got a trick up his Sleeve!

;)

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Kosta

I'll Be there by 10:00...The last D'Jais VIP Card Giveaway @ SPL people came early.......and oppps I came Late!

So the first 100 ladies........come on down.....and lets see what your gonnna do for that D'Jais card....lol Just Kiddin' But ya know Kosta always got a trick up his Sleeve!

;)

Bon you think you'll be able to last all week.

We both had our Tuesday parties last night and both feel like shit.

When you and I hang out we are never sober so tonight will be great and tomorrow will be hangover hell.

Then Thursday Night South Park With Richie Rydell

Friday Saturday Sunday Youre at DJAIS I'll be coming by Sunday

Fri and sat Ill be in seaside.

This "work" schedule is pretty tough eh??!!!!!!

Monday Morning we will all be in DETOX!!!!

Guest bonsolidd

Monday Night Tommy D and I have the Monday Night Survivor party @ D'Jais !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no night off till wed of next week.......ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:hat:

Monday Night Tommy D and I have the Monday Night Survivor party @ D'Jais !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no night till wed of next week.......ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:hat:

Im there monday then. so my next night off will be ....wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun, mon, tues, wed, thur, fri, sat, sun June 1st.

HOLY SHIT. and thats if I dont go to Djais so make it june 2nd monday will be my day off.

Originally posted by kostaP

Im there monday then. so my next night off will be ....wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun, mon, tues, wed, thur, fri, sat, sun June 1st.

HOLY SHIT. and thats if I dont go to Djais so make it june 2nd monday will be my day off.

and you know going out counts as promoting so it is technically "work" now i can write off all my shore expenses!!!!

Guest bonsolidd

yeah my first night off might be after labor day.........not even looking for sympathy......just gonna be one long day/night of work

NIOCEEEEEEEEEEEEE gonna be a great summer!:blown:

always bananas see you tonight for our summer voyage kickoff!:blown:

awesome night Im drunk going to bed. IT WAS LITERALLY BANANNAS, SANDFAG LIKES BANANAS. ILL POST PICS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome night Im drunk going to bed. IT WAS LITERALLY BANANNAS, SANDFAG LIKES BANANAS. ILL POST PICS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

kosta, speaking of bananas, who left that banana in my booth, seriously...