Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MDW.......ripppin yo sleeves off ROLL CALL!!!!!!

also kell, make sure to bring your HS grad pic, we are all placing it on the fire place mantel...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also name tags

digga already tried cookin K in the fireplace, PHIL slapped me and told me to go to my room....................................

kell, just wait till summer, you will see digga in a diff. light!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

PASSSIN GAS DOES NOT COUNT.............

ALSO PASSING THE JAR DOES NOT COUNT...............

...i'm gonn a be passin motherfuckers doin a buck twenty on the parkway fri!.......i can't wait.........i'm getting all antsy........nobody better get in my way! lol...............

stacked muh brotha..................please leave you and DONs bedroom behaviors for PM's and SECRET time at the CLUB, we do not need to know about you throwin DOn around your bed, and you callin him your BITCH....................!!!!!!!!!!

stacked, please stay away from the make up kits at MACY's..............., proofread your POST, def sound a bit, FRUITY..................!!!!

not sure what you and don do when you say "you 2 forgot something in the hotel"...................., but remind me next time to stay at the CLUB" ........................THATS JUST FLAT OUT FILTHY GUYS...........................