Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dont you wish Highmay

Originally posted by myrlin

Would just STAY IN PHILLY

:laugh:

myrlin you pathetic excuse for a wizard...

guess what?? I'll be back you fucking prick...and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it...so i would suck it the fuck up and smile that fake ass smile of yours when you see me...

fuckin piece of midget cheese lovin' shit...

:hat:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

No I like highmay here :)

He makes things interesting

hey guess what little girl?? killing me with kindness doesnt work...

go promote your garbage B52 party and flash the MTV cameras you fucking shameless trash whore..

Originally posted by highmay

myrlin you pathetic excuse for a wizard...

guess what?? I'll be back you fucking prick...and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it...so i would suck it the fuck up and smile that fake ass smile of yours when you see me...

fuckin piece of midget cheese lovin' shit...

:hat:

You come back, and Ill smash the pimples right off your face while the goo trickles down into your eyes.

Then, youll understand just how helpless you really are when the smurf train stomps across your pathetic excuse for a 12 yr old boy scouts dick!

Goddamn no brained sack of toe jam!

no brained sack of toe jam, huh?? yeah, that was really funny you fucking 30 year old, still glowsticking, cant-let-go-of-the-past, candy raver...

oh i believe it's your turn in your 3 year game of Wizards and Warriors with Urs...fuck off...

no brained sack of toe jam, huh?? yeah, that was really funny you fucking 30 year old, still glowsticking, cant-let-go-of-the-past, candy raver...

oh i believe it's your turn in your 3 year game of Wizards and Warriors with Urs...fuck off...

The past cant be let go because your mother keeps tracking me down for more you diseased elephantitit'd mongoloid face.

As for the jealousy inherit to my beautiful angel, Im sure that the online bride catalogs can find you a suitable mate considering youve exhausted your resources around here.

Originally posted by myrlin

The past cant be let go because your mother keeps tracking me down for more you diseased elephantitit'd mongoloid face.

As for the jealousy inherit to my beautiful angel, Im sure that the online bride catalogs can find you a suitable mate considering youve exhausted your resources around here.

yeah my mom's pretty good at that...and youre pretty good at using old dead-horse jokes...

and i wouldnt exactly call it exhausting my resources...I'd call it "prefering exclusivity"...

ill brace for your response with the same acne and mom jokes...fuckin tired old bonehead...

yeah my mom's pretty good at that...and youre pretty good at using old dead-horse jokes...

and i wouldnt exactly call it exhausting my resources...I'd call it "prefering exclusivity"...

ill brace for your response with the same acne and mom jokes...fuckin tired old bonehead...

Funny you should say bone, since you havent had one in years according to the lady at the corner.

While self-imposed abstinence would be noble, the fact that everywoman in the world makes the choice for you is peasant like.

Old isnt exactly a new insult