Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bus, Digga, Stacked, Bigtime & Crew

meet us by the power lines outside the LA FONTANA HOTEL......................its our initation for the summer!!!!!!!!!!!

bring your own bottle of PLEDGE we are doing PLEDGE WIFFS BEFORE ENTERING THE CLUB............................

digga POSS. ITINERARY:

FRI: shoot down to PT. early........smooch with the locals and forwarn them that i am living there for the summer, and to hide there daughters!!!!!!!!!! night time poss. lay low w/ new shore house peeps....................djais, or merge.

SAT: djjoegiorgio pretty in pink tribal session @ merge, then frolick on over to xs and say hello to TEMPS and put up diggas HANDICAP parking sign....................................

SUNDAY!!!!: i get excited when i talk bout sunday...........not even a question!!!!!SURF AND TEMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILL "PM" YA THE DIGITS, HOLLAA @ DIGGA..........................

Depp...You are so scared...At least Eric always shows face...You promised you would come down? Are you backing out? Kids down here will be scared of you....You are to big for the Surf Club! PS: you are the only guy I ever met that went to rehab for juicing~!

Three words for my Iron Brothers...

Get fucked up....

No care where.... no care how... as long as our goal is achieved..

Friday I am layin low with Tigga...

Sat night XS jam jam jam....

Sunday...

As my most reputable pin cushon brother called out...

SURF CLUB AND TEMPTS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

There will be slinkies flying, bumps a bumpin, ingestibles ingested, and leaded cranberry on the rocks all weekend!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Three words for my Iron Brothers...

Get fucked up....

No care where.... no care how... as long as our goal is achieved..

Friday I am layin low with Tigga...

Sat night XS jam jam jam....

Sunday...

As my most reputable pin cushon brother called out...

SURF CLUB AND TEMPTS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

There will be slinkies flying, bumps a bumpin, ingestibles ingested, and leaded cranberry on the rocks all weekend!!!

Sounds like bus just wrote the team mangle prayer :laugh:

Well here is my plan: I have had this planned for over 2 months now. IN fact i am missing my sisters law school graduation for this weekend. Pretty sad..........

Friday: SLeep and mentally prepare

Saturday: early lift of biceps and cardio. Then off to Belmar, hitting off a party, than to DJ's for happy hour. Then a quick drive back to ortley. Get ready and fuel the system. Then off to Merge than Temps.

Sunday: obviously surf club and Temps......................

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bigtime...not trying to call you out here...but you consumer 2 slices on Sunday night...whoops!

Diezel...I solf puts on my DELL stock..I am now Hedged....I cannot stomachthis market.

i shorted NCEN at the right moment......nice little drop that puppy took........dell looks like it is back and forth all day!!!!

bigtime......i think you have secret binge fests when you are by yourself.......dont lie to us.....we are here for you buddy!!!!!

Belmar is a no no unless its djais happy hour from 3-6..

Bus rolls out when the annoying kids start getting drunk and spilling thier drinks....

Bumps and drunk goons dont mix....

How can I possibly enjoy a nice rail of k and some pills while trying not to step on the drunk slinkies in belmar...

Bigtime...

Please refrain from talking about tossing Dave's salad...

Thats just fucking gross!!!