Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seaside and tempts ?????????????

Tempts ??????'s

1- what time is tempts open til (4am)?

2- what time does the line at tempts start's to get long?

3- what time r YOU rolling into tempts?

Seaside ?????????'s

1-what time do I need to get into Seaside to make sure I can get a parking spot?

2-CAN I SLEEP IN MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!................DO THE COPS CARE IF YOU SLEEP IN YOUR CAR?

Open until 4am both Sat & Sunday. I suggest getting there around 7pay the cover and get your hand stamped...come back at 8-9. There is a free parking lot when you first get into SSH on the right as you make the turn in. Plenty of spots. Now w/ all the $$$$ you saved on parking come to my bar and buy me shot!:D

No problem I'll buy u a shot, I'm going down maybe on sunday( depending on the weather)? WHAT ABOUT SLEEPING IN YOUR CAR, HAS ANYBODY DONE IT(sleep in your car)? I plan on testing your bartending skills, again and again and again HE HE

test away my friend, test away...back bar against the wall by the bathooms that is my bar. shots WILL happen. Sleeping in the car huh I am sue it has happened. Just don't have the keys in the ignition. Sleeping on the beach is a huge no- no cars I think are ok!

Seaside does not like you sleeping in your car, at least they didnt way back when I was younger...........but it has been done!!!!

I recommend not sleeping at all, waiting for the beach to open, go to sleep on the beach(if its not raining)

I've slept in my car on a few occassions, i never had a problem yet. If your gonna have the key in the ignition, don't sleep on the driver side seat. I believe they(cops) could still get you for DWI, at least from what I heard. Just don't park your car where you know there's cops around. Park a block or 2 down from the boulavard, or just park where they got free parking.

I slep in my car once and woke up to some guy that was walking his dog lookin in my window...

I don' t think you are supposed to sleep in your car, but if you got caught they'd probably just wake you up and tell you to get moving.