Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Memorial Day weekend post(professionals only)

Ok all you troopers who have been in the game....will I be seeing you this weekend at all the hot spots?? NO naming involved..you know where all the action is. Its on this weekend, and its been a while. Who's up for some shots??? :aright::rock:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Ok all you troopers who have been in the game....will I be seeing you this weekend at all the hot spots?? NO naming involved..you know where all the action is. Its on this weekend, and its been a while. Who's up for some shots??? :aright::rock:

you're gay...you cant even hang at houlihans for a few drinks hahahahha. its on this weekend bro....time to get silly

Originally posted by pipdaddy

bar a - friday

headliner - saturday

trop. pub - sunday

In all seriousness the Tropical Pub on Sunday is completely out of control. Bingo at 11:30 and incredible bloody Marys... Thats a place for the true alcoholics.....

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I know I'm not a "professional" unless you count thoes h2o shots :laugh: :laugh: but read your PM's babe ;)

• 6 months later...