Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rain for Memorial day better not stop anyone

Ur not gonna melt, but what is everyone gonna do in seaside if it does rain...im sure the clubs at night will be still crowded like Temps and Merge but looks like its gonna put a damper on Surf Club for sunday...that is if the weather reports are even true...they said last weekend we were supposed to get a frigin flood and it was sunny out both days.

Originally posted by neena16

you don't need the rain for that. ;)

Rain or shine everyone will still be partying.

Look at his sig ITS THE TERRACE AT SPACE:eek:

Oh yeah drunk neena an stardo will be in effected

Monkeys watch your hineys. Im gonna bite it!!!!!!!!

tee hee.

My memories of that terrace are vague. crazy.gif

i think everyones are but i remember saying that it was the best time i ever had anywhere which is a reason im going back...and im glad u guys are still gonna do something even if it rains...i just hope that the places down there will have a decent crowd cause im stayin in a hotel unlike most of u guys who have houses to party in

Originally posted by joecrack13

i think everyones are but i remember saying that it was the best time i ever had anywhere which is a reason im going back...and im glad u guys are still gonna do something even if it rains...i just hope that the places down there will have a decent crowd cause im stayin in a hotel unlike most of u guys who have houses to party in

I agree, one of the greatest nights ever was at Space. :D

You do not have to worry about there being a good crowd down there. If the rain keeps some people away, we're better off. More room for us to shake some :bootysha:

I agree, one of the greatest nights ever was at Space. :D

You do not have to worry about there being a good crowd down there. If the rain keeps some people away, we're better off. More room for us to shake some :bootysha:

Helllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Originally posted by piro8

I will have a word with her. I will take care of her if she wants, don't worry Sticky. Cross your fingers.

:)

Good lookin out Buddy!! besides, Neena will need her sis there to help pry us from the electrical door:laugh: :laugh: