Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RICHIE RYDELL SATURDAY and SUNDAY!!!....@MERGE!!!!!!!!!

The wekend is almost here guys.......

just wanted to remind you guys of our SIIICK line up for mem.day weekend@MERGE:

FRIDAY - KTU DJ SKRIBBLE

along with resident friday night djs

MANNY THE GREEK

DEMAR

SATURDAY -

in the main room :RICHIE RYDELL

in the all new level 2 vip PINK ROOM :JOE GEORGIO

SUNDAY-

DOORS OPEN 8 PM!!!!

in the main room: RICHIE RYDELL

in the PINK ROOM: MARK AMMATUCCI

And wait till you see ......and FEEL some of our changes

the pink room is HOT

the sound system cannot be touched..........guarenteed!:D Crystal clear along with thunderous pounding bass.Come hear for yourself!

See everyone this weekend. I have been looking foward to this weekend for a long time. Good luck to all our friends from all the other clubs in seaside and belmar, HOPE WE ALL HAVE A GREAT SUMMER.................AND NO RAIN!!!!

Also:

for anyone that did not get a Merge vip card, the entire Metro Lounge/Merge family will be at South Park this thursday with RICHIE RYDELL spinning and EVERYONE who enters BEFORE 12 midnight will recieve a MERGE VIP CARD!!!!:D

Originally posted by Kittyk

Me and all my Beantown friends are heading there Saturday night. Neena...will you also be doing Tempts Sunday night?

yeah...we're going to get stamped at Temps before heading to Merge so we don't have to worry about lines.

Have a good time Sat.

See you down there. :D

Me and all my Beantown friends are heading there Saturday night. Neena...will you also be doing Tempts Sunday night?

not sure if im reading this correctly but are you referring to peeps from BAAston???????????

oh please introduce them to, bus, don, and myself, this should be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am referring to Boston people why?? I am from Boston but love to take trips down to the Shore. No one ever stays in Boston for long weekends!!! Why would it be so fun to meet us Boston folks Mr. Roddigga?

mr. roddigga huh, i like you already!!!.................went to boston a few months back and i had a pretty good time!!!!...........................

posted on the boston thread and had a field day rippin on those HUMPS, just curious if your bringing some of the people from the cp board, im sure they would love to meet us!!!!!!!!!!!

meet me by the BAAA ill buy ya a BEH!!!!!!!!!

just kddin kittyK

THE FUCKIN LAND OF NO "R" PEEPS ARE COMING TO DIRTEE JERZEE!!!

LET ME CLEAN OUT THE TRASH COMPACTOR, AND REFILL ALL THE AIR FRESHNERS IN MY TRAILOR!!

Oh.. happy happpy... joy joy... the Bastaan's are comin to town..

Are you bringing any of the gap kids and your spring color collections along with you????

I cannot wait to shoot some martini's and white wine with the finer class American's....

I guess I will have to go out and get a smashing new outfit for the occasion!!

I love Boston cause it's home. The nightlife leaves something to be desired. It's fun as long as you don't take it too seriously. I work in a club so I don't get out too much.

As for the CP Boston....I don't really read it...hehehehe. Who gave you shit?? I probably know them from another board.

Of course I'll meet you at the BAHH....but the BEEHHH is on me :)

kittyK.....no one gave us shit, one day bus and i came to work all k'd out and started posting on the boston thread all day, we had no clue till we saw a thread titled "CAN I BUY A VOWEL"..................we were laying into everyone!!!! they really couldnt keep up.................................

and how can i take them seriously when they got guys like this spinning at there clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor guys face looks like he's on the crapper.........................see ya @ merge

tn1.jpg

I love Boston cause it's home. The nightlife leaves something to be desired. It's fun as long as you don't take it too seriously. I work in a club so I don't get out too much.

As for the CP Boston....I don't really read it...hehehehe. Who gave you shit?? I probably know them from another board.

Of course I'll meet you at the BAHH....but the BEEHHH is on me :)

Hi Jen- Tell Nick that this is gonna be more messy than under the Factory staircase. :devil:

See you guys this weekend!! :)

LOL....I don't even know who that kid is. People are all in all quite serious at times up here... I think cause it's so cold most of the time. But we have some really good peeps.

its the troll dj from ROXY!!!!!!!!

see ya @ merge

JOE GIO AND RICHIE RYDELL

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TO THE PEEPS FROM BAAASTON, GET YO RUGBY SHIRT AND KHAKIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That doesn't look like the Roxy dj at all. NYCHIC...please come and confirm or deny if that is DJ Adilson. But any who....Mr. Digga...see you at Merge.

Piro....Nick is PUMPED. We haven't had a weekend off togther since January so we are ready to rock. When is the happy couple coming down....will we see you Sunday Surf?

Originally posted by roddigga

mr. roddigga huh, i like you already!!!.................went to boston a few months back and i had a pretty good time!!!!...........................

posted on the boston thread and had a field day rippin on those HUMPS, just curious if your bringing some of the people from the cp board, im sure they would love to meet us!!!!!!!!!!!

meet me by the BAAA ill buy ya a BEH!!!!!!!!!

just kddin kittyK

i remember those posts... lol didnt you go to the roxy?

;) to kittyk

That doesn't look like the Roxy dj at all. NYCHIC...please come and confirm or deny if that is DJ Adilson. But any who....Mr. Digga...see you at Merge.

Piro....Nick is PUMPED. We haven't had a weekend off togther since January so we are ready to rock. When is the happy couple coming down....will we see you Sunday Surf?

We'll be down Sunday morning, can't wait.

Surf Club? Oh hell yeah. I'm sure we'll see you before going. If not, we'll see you and Nick by the baah for some Budweisaah Beahhh. ;):)

Originally posted by piro8

We'll be down Sunday morning, can't wait.

Surf Club? Oh hell yeah. I'm sure we'll see you before going. If not, we'll see you and Nick by the baah for some Budweisaah Beahhh. ;):)

btw piro... what time should i be expecting the wake up call? :tongue:

hahahah and aren't you glad i dont have an accent :laugh:

Piro...get it all out now. Nick, Timmy and I are ready for the abuse about our accents and after some drinks to WICKED PISSA!!!

NYCHIC...that pic is it Adilson?? The Roxy in Boston.....it smells of Aqua di Gio and parmesan cheese.