Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club XS Friday Roll call

Guest hotshit

Guest hotshit

Denny Tsettos spinning, Resident Dj Lil cee

hot women, off the hook beats and the beginning of a wild summer. F**k what ya heard. lets get drunk and party at

XS this Friday.

Originally posted by hotshit

hot women, off the hook beats and the beginning of a wild summer. F**k what ya heard. lets get drunk and party at

XS this Friday.

go fuck yourself. hows that for a fun friday night

:blown:

XS this Friday.

Why hear Denny when Skribbles is at Merge... Denny is playing 3 nights in a row save him for Sunday

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by tommyarmani

go fuck yourself. hows that for a fun friday night

:blown:

your fat so shut the fuck up

your fat so shut the fuck up

Hotshit, after seeing you post a pic of that sorry excuse for an arm on the substance abuse board, you should change your screen name to pathetic shit :idea: .

Now, go fuckin scram before i break your arm off & use it as a toothpick after lunch. :mad:

Have a nice day Wimpy Virgin!:finger:

Guest hotshit

just shut the fuck up you wannabe meathead

I will still get more ass than you will ever see so stop the drama fuckin slob. You and your size 40 jeans and stop looking at pics of me, doosh.

just shut the fuck up you wannabe meathead

I will still get more ass than you will ever see so stop the drama fuckin slob. You and your size 40 jeans and stop looking at pics of me, doosh.

pathetic shit, you have got to be kidding me! Your very existence, your attitude, your horrid physique, your claim to be "hot" shit is just one big joke. :laugh::laugh:

PS, your reference to getting ass, your mother doesnt count.

I really hope to see you out this weekend, so i can give you free punches to the head.

Then again, youll be easy to spot, i look for the most pathetic, scrawny wanna be club guy in the house.

Now, as you were!

Guest hotshit

Why dont you post a pic of your body, since your so fucking ripped. Come on fat man, just end it. No one respects a fat fuck who talks a lot of shit. I could care less what you think or say to me. i dont have time for drama and beef over a fuckin corny messageboard. Hot shit has nothing to do with my looks anyway its an inside story. Like i said if my "physique is so horrid" lets see what your working with and shut me up, until them shut up and hit the cardio fatty. This is fuckin immature and it dies here like your chances of ever being someone or something in this world you total loser.

:laugh::laugh:

My your almost as dumb as you look. You figure youd at least have a brain to make up for your lack of a body. :idea: . My pic is has been on CP numerous times, although my girlfriend gets angry that my PM box gets inundated by the ladies of CP. (thats a whole other story).

The issue at hand is how a sorry, pathetic kid such as yourself gets the nerve up to step up to a champion such as myself.

Last warning kiddo, i dont play nicely! So stop your nonsense! Now have a nice day!:finger:

Guest hotshit

true indeed, i still feel like shit from the weekend but Im ready to do it again this weekend!

people reading this thread are probably thinking, what the fuck?